Never be the same

Jungkook blinks his eyes as he wakes up in full consciousness. He looked around just to panic as he wasn't at his own place.

He got up as he decided to look around but not before taking a shower and thankfully he found a hoodie and some trousers in the closet.

He rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower then rushed downstairs just to be met with a familiar face.

"T-Taehyung!!" The younger said in shock as they made eye contact.

Taehyung looked at the younger's doe eyes that only showed guilt,sadness and broken. He didn't know why but he felt guilty....maybe because he thought he was the reason.

The older sighs before breaking the contact and puts a plate in front of the younger without even glancing at him.

"You can have breakfast then leave" he said in a cold tone making shivers run down Jungkook's spine.

"O-okay" Jungkook said rubbing his arm as he scrunched his nose making Taehyung smile a little.

The room was dead silent and no words were exchanged between the two men. It felt like they never knew each other and didn't have a relationship.

Jungkook wasn't going to lie if he said he didn't feel uncomfortable. He wished he could make everything right. He felt a tear roll down his cheek but he kept a smile on his face.

Taehyung on the other hand noticed the younger's expression change and he wished that he could hug him and tell him everything was going to be fine. Jungkook looked so fragile and broken making the older guilty.

"What should I do I can't drop the act" the older said his brain and heart having a battle.

"Taehyung I am sorry please come back" Jungkook thought his emotions revealing even though he tried to hide them.

Suddenly the door bell interrupted their thoughts.

Taehyung looked through the door just to see Sowon the girl his father asked him to marry.

"You should hide my fiancé wont be happy seeing you here" he said as Jungkook's world collapsed.

His eyes filled with tears as he nodded looking down. He knew that now he should forget about Tae and move on.

Taehyung opened the door as Jungkook went to the guest room crying to himself. He was talking to Sowon but he sounded annoyed.

"I am such an idiot thinking he would accept me of course we would never be the same" he cried his face in the pillow.

He didn't know that Taehyung was out his door listening. It broke his heart listening to the younger's sobs.

"I promise baby we will be the same no better then before" Taehyung said to himself.

After a while Jungkook's sobs died down and Taehyung entered the room looking at the sleeping younger.

He kissed the younger's forehead and his cheeks as he pulled a blanket on him. Then he turned off the lights as he closed the door letting the younger sleep peacefully.

TBC hope you enjoy the book
I purple you💜
Finally after a long while I updated this book. I will try to update more