Won't let you go

Jungkook walked towards his apartment as tears and bruised stained his face. He was tired of his family treating him like he didn't even exist.

Suddenly it started to rain.

As he was crossing the road a white car was coming at full speed towards him. The boy panicked as he tried to run but due to rain he tripped making contact with the ground.

The car thankfully stopped before hurting the boy and a familiar face was seen.

"T-taehyung?!" Jungkook said shocked as the man came closer to him.

"Jeongguk are you okay I just saw you with my brother how did you get here so fast" the older said as the younger sighed.

"Let's not talk about it" the younger said as the older helped him get on his feet.

"You are soaking wet and you have bruises all over your face" Tae said looking at the man who sighed.

"It's fine" Jungkook said as he started to walk but a hand stopped him.

"Come to my apartment and don't worry no one lives there just me" the older said trying to convince the younger who nods in defeat.

They went inside the car as the younger was shivering. Thankfully Taehyung had a hoodie that the he could use.

"Let's buy you some trousers and maybe some shoes so you can get warm" the older said as Jungkook tried his best to delay the request but the older won again.

Finally they were in the car and Jungkook was all warmed up thanks to the comfortable clothing he wore.

Jungkook leaned onto the window but winced when his bruises came in contact with the cold window.

"You can lean on me until we get home so I can treat you bruises...there is no clinic around here" the older said as the younger accepted the offer as he was really sleepy.

He laid his head onto the older's shoulder as he grips his shirt.      

"I missed you Jungkook" Taehyung said as he kissed the younger's forehead.

"I won't let you go again"he thought  as he wraps arms around the younger who was sleeping peacefully.