Selfish

Jungkook woke up first and looked at Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

"I am sorry Tae but I can't let my family hate me more...I am sorry" he thought as he left but not without writing a note.

He kisses Taehyung's lips and his head before heading out.

Finally after an hour after the younger left Taehyung woke up just to find his bed empty. He looked in his room and bathroom but no one.

"M-mom have you seen Jungkook?" The older asked worried.

"No sweetie I haven't I thought you guys were sleeping" his mom said as Taehyung nods.

"Mom I can't find him anywhere I looked everywhere" he said as his mom sighs.

"T-tae maybe he left" she said as the man sighs.

"B-but..." he said but stopped when he heard a voice.

"A-sir we found this on your drawer" a man said  as he hands the note to the man.

It read:
              Dear Taehyung
                                            I am sorry but I can't stay with you. My family already hates me and I don't want that so I have decided to move away from all of you so that you can live a better life.I still love you and I will never forget you.
Your bunny, 
                         Jungkook.

The older was shocked as he headed to his room while everyone waits for him to calm down. His mom called his brother Namjoon and his husband Jin because she knew Taehyung would do something dangerous.

Luckily they were nearby so they reached the house quicker then expected.

Namjoon ran towards the younger's room as he heard a vase break.

"Tae open the door" the older shouts but the younger didn't. 

"Sir I will go bring the master key" a maid said as she ran coming back with the key that allowed them to access Taehyung's room.

"Tae hey stop do not cut" Namjoon said as he comes closer taking away the shard in Taehyung's hand.

"H-hyung he is so selfish...he didn't even think about my feelings" the younger cried as his brother hugs him.

"Shh it's okay...maybe he did it for you" the older said as the younger cries harder.

"Tae my baby it's okay" Jin said as he hugs the younger as his cries died down his head on Jin's shoulder.

The younger sighs and gets up calling his father.

"I am ready to marry Jeongguk" he said and ends the call not giving his father the time to reply.  

"Tae you love Jungkook...you can't do this" his brother said as he replies.

"I feel betrayed and ashamed I ever loved him" he said as he went to one of the guest rooms to rest awhile.