Past

Flashback to when they were young~

It was the first time Taehyung was going meet the Jeons. He was excited yet nervous because he heard his parents secretly talking about the Jeons having twins.

They reached the gates of the mansion and the first thing Taehyung's eyes landed on was a small cute boy who was drinking something and suddenly he threw it on one of the helper. 

The boy's eyes widened as he saw another one of the same face running towards the helper with a towel.

He got off the car with his parents and ran towards the young boy helping the helper.

"Thank you sweetie" the helper said as she wipes her face as the young boy smiled at her words.

"It's fine auntie and I am sorry for Jeongguk's behaviour" he said politely  as he bowed to her.

"Hello i am Taehyung" Taehyung said as the boy turned around.

"H-hi I am J-jungkook" he said as he held the woman's hand.

"Jungkook he is friendly go say hi while I serve tea" the helper said as she left.

"So do you want to play?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nods.

The older held the younger's hand as he ran towards the swings in the garden.

They played when Jungkook called him.

"Taehyungie wanna eat something" the younger asked as the older nods.

They held hands as Jungkook ran in the kitchen and hugged an old man.

"My sweet boy are you hungry" the old man asked as Jungkook nods.

"Yes I am and look I made a new friend..his name is Taehyung" Jungkook said as he smiled.

"Jungkook why don't you get your toys while I talk to Taehyung" the old man said.

"Ok" he said as he ran to his room.

"Taehyung will you promise me that you will protect Jungkook....you look trust worthy so I am telling you this" the old man said as Taehyung smiled.

"Yes I will grow up and protect Jungkook...I will marry him and protect my kookie" Taehyung said as the old man hugs him and he happily returned it.

Flashback ENDS~

"I made a promise and I will keep it...You are too precious for this world Jungkook" Taehyung said as he smiled looking at the man he loves.

He smiled and kissed his cheek making Jungkook pout in his sleep as he snuggled closer liking the warmth that is radiating of from the older.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IF TAEHYUNG SHOULD TELL JUNGKOOK OR NOT!
I PURPLE YOU💜