Explain

Jungkook as sleeping peacefully when his girlfriend came inside fuming with anger.

"Jeon Jungkook are you FREAKIN kidding me" Chaeyoung shouts making the man fall of the bed.

"What is it?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"You literally cheated and now you act innocent" she said making the man sigh.

"I didn't cheat on you what are you talking about?" He asked looking at her.

Suddenly she shoved her phone in his face.

"You cheated on me with her like seriously are you kidding me

"You cheated on me with her like seriously are you kidding me....is she better than me" she said crying.

"Babe it was just a photo shoot and she has a girlfriend....Jennie would skin me alive if she found out Lisa was cheating on her" he said chuckling a bit.

"I know you are lying...you are such a liar always lying" she cried making the man annoyed.

"SHUT UP CAN'T I HAVE ONE FREAKING PEACEFUL MORNING WHEN I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU" he shouts making the woman cry.

"Then just break up with me" she said.

"Fine we are over go find someone who can always explain himself after a photo shoot with another girl" he said slamming the door leaving.

The man didn't know where to go. He felt like his life had no meaning anymore. He felt like after he left Taehyung his soul left his body.

Jungkook always wanted to express himself but being an introvert made it harder. He wanted to explain himself to Tae but he couldn't. It was natural for him to not be able to express himself due to the fact that he was like a hidden card in his family.

He was walking across an electronics shop when his eyes landed on one of the televisions.

"Kim Taehyung CEO of Kim corporation is returning to Korea after staying in Switzerland to takeover the branch in Korea again after older brother and famous rapper RM gave it up due to a tour next month as well as a dating scandal with famous solo idol Kim Seokjin" the reporter said as Jungkook's eyes widen.

He will finally get a chance to see Taehyung and maybe express him but he didn't know about Taehyung's new attitude with employees and his family.

TBC hope you enjoy.
I purple you💜