New Job

Jungkook woke up to his alarm ringing loudly. Being lazy he slammed his hand on the clock until he heard his phone ring. It was his manager?

He picked it up just to be surprised by a deep voice on the other side of the line. It was Taehyung and his voice showed that he was not at all happy.

"MR JEON JUNGKOOK I EXPECTED YOU AT 7 and you are 2 hours late" the male said in deep voice sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

He gulped before looking at his phone and putting it near his ear again. 

"Oh wow I didn't notice sir I will be there soon...I guess" he said as he awkwardly laughed trying to lighten the mood.

Even though it was a phone call the tension was thicker then blood and Jungkook felt his comfort when the line ended.

"How rude..at least he should've considered how I would feel...don't worry he will apologise once we get back together" he thought.

He got out of bed as he rushed to get dressed and then left for the company not wasting even a single second. As he drives his anxiety and nervousness was rising to the point where he didn't want to go and just turn the car around but he took a deep breath and finally reached the office.

"Ok Jungkook you lived him for days, some hours won't kill you" he said to himself but of course he didn't know what awaited him.

As he entered the company he was met with an icy glare that belonged to the one and only Kim Taehyung. It was the definition of "if a glare could kill". Jungkook slightly gulped as he made his way towards an angry manger and a more angry Taehyung.

"Didn't know that your models are this irresponsible Mr Choi" Taehyung said with sarcasm evident his voice that made Jungkook scoff at him

"I am sorry Mr Kim..lets start with the shoot shall we" the manager said as he passed Jungkook a glare who just shrugged as he rolled his eyes as they left the building, driving to the shooting site.

(At the shooting site)

Jungkook was getting his hair and makeup done when someone entered the van. The person signalled the makeup artist and hairstylist to leave as he made his way towards Jungkook.

As they left he looked at Jungkook's doe eyes and caressed his cheeks making the younger uncomfortable. He whispered something to himself and then looked at the uncomfortable boy again who was trying to get up.

"The name's Jihoon...can't wait to work with you beautiful" he said as he winked at the already disgusted boy.

Finally the makeup was done and the shoot started. Taehyung's eyes never leaving Jungkook but he wasn't the only one, Jihoon stared at Jungkook as he licked his lips.

"OKAY! Jihoon I want you to sit down and Jungkook you have to sit on his lap" the photographer said as they agreed but Jungkook wasn't comfortable.

As they posed Jihoon's hand grabbed Jungkook's thigh who squirmed uncomfortably.

Thankfully his actions didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung who stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand pulling him towards himself.

"Mr Sungho we are trying to show the clothes in the pictures not the models...take solo shots we don't need pair shots anymore and please delete the pictures you took....and try to to respect the model's comfort and privacy please" he said as he left with Jungkook trailing behind but little did they know the memory card was taken.

TBC hope you enjoy the book
I am sorry for not being able to post
I had exams and I was busy
I purple you💜
I will try to post more