Calm before storm

Jungkook woke up just to see darkness all around him as he pushes the blanket off him. Then he got off the bed shivering lightly as his head starts to hurt.

"I shouldn't have cried but I can't help it either" he thought when suddenly a loud noise made him flinch. It looked like it was raining as the small dew drops came into contact with the ground spreading everywhere in seconds.

He quickly got his blanket as he walks downstairs just to see no one there. The raging storm was getting faster by the minute as thunder cackled.

Jungkook really wished Taehyung was here to cuddle him and tell him everything was going to be okay. Suddenly his thoughts got interrupted when he heard a bark.

He widened his eyes when he saw Yeontan trying to get cover. The dog looked scared and Jungkook could've swore he saw the dog flinch.

The boy quickly ran towards the door and opens it picking up the dog and bringing him in just to hear small meows.

"Kitties!" Jungkook said all his fear gone as he rushed towards the sound just to squeal when he saw 3 kittens and a mom cat laying in a box.

He quickly covers it with his jacket as he picks it up rushing inside.

Finally he had dried his furry friends who were now peacefully sleeping on the couch. He was really thankful that he saved all of them or they would've died of the called.

After awhile the storm got more fierce and the thunder crackles louder by the passing time making Jungkook cry out loud. He hoped Taehyung was okay.

Finally after awhile he heard the door opening and some giggles filling up the silence.He went downstairs with his red eyes just to see Taehyung and the annoying girl.

Rushing past her he hugged Taehyung crying loudly as his grip got tighter when he heard thunder.

"Oh god why did I forget he had astrophobia" he thought as he rubbed the younger's back.

"Please sleep with me Taehyungie" Jungkook said in a silent voice hoping to hear a yes.

"Oh god that was cute....wait I am melting but I already did....oh god frick my ego I am going to say yes" he thought as he nods.

"He wont sleep with you" the girl finally spoke up popping their bubble.

"That's not your choice to make" Taehyung said in a deep voice

"B-but" she started but got interrupted.

"Yes you can sleep with me" he said in a deep voice.

But little did they know it was calm before storm and the storm was arriving tomorrow.

TBC hope you enjoy the book
I purple you💜
Sorry I am late