Switch

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his apartment that he bought after his dad kicked him out.

Suddenly banging was heard on the door. He woke up and ran to the door opening it revealing his twin Jeongguk. The older slammed the door shut and grabbed the younger's neck threatening him.

"Listen here I want you to switch me and meet Kim Taehyung..he is gonna be your husband because I already have a boyfriend.

"Let g-go hyung" the younger said as he struggled. Finally after some tries he let go.

"Let's go hurry he is gonna be there soon" Jeongguk said as Jungkook sighs feeling bad for the person.

At Jeon's mansion~

The older quickly ran to his room as he hugged his boyfriend.

"Daehyung my brother is gonna be married so we can live in peace" he said as they shared a kiss.

"Thanks babe now lets get him dressed so we can leave" he said as he hands some uncomfortable clothes to Jungkook.

"Uhh...excuse m-me sir but its too tight" he said trying his best not to sound impolite.

"DEAL WITH IT" The older said as Mr Jeon called.

"Gguk Mr. Kim is here" he shouts.

"Coming dad" the older said as he pushed the younger down the stairs but before he hurt himself he felt hands around his tiny waist to pull him up.

"You okay?" A deep voice asked.

"Y-yeah thank you" Jungkook replied as he smiles bowing a little.

Jungkook was never close with his family so he didn't know how Jeongguk behaved with guests or people.

"Lets sit and talk" his father said as they head to the sofa were Taehyung's mom and dad were seated.

As they talked Taehyung noticed Jeongguk stealing small glances at him so he smiled making the younger embarrassed.

"Why don't we you know let the kids talk?" Mr.Kim said.

"Yeah...Gguk son take Taehyung with you to the garden" his father said making the younger nod quickly.

"Y-yes father" he said as he left with Taehyung following behind.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
I PURPLE YOU💜