We meet again

Taehyung was in the plane on his way to Korea. He looked out the window and he didn't know why he felt calm. The clouds were moving softly making the man drowsy. He closed his eyes snoozing away.

Finally after an 11 hour flight they arrived in Korea. The people were rushing here and there getting their luggage.

"Sir we have arrived" a flight attendant said as the man wakes up.

"I am sorry" he said waking up and rushing towards the exit to get his luggage.

Finally he got his luggage and he was about to exit the port when the cameras rushed towards him clicking his pictures while reporters surrounded him asking questions. The man politely pushed away from the crowd as a driver waited for him opening the door for him.

The ride was peaceful when suddenly the driver pushed the breaks startling the man who was on his way to dream land.

"I am so sorry sir a boy came in front of the car" he said making the other sigh.

"It's okay but is he okay" Taehyung asked as the driver nods.

"I don't know he looks like he is drunk" the driver said as Taehyung got off the car just to be surprised.

"J-jungkook?!" The older said almost in tears after looking at his conditions.

The boy was looking so broken and looked like he was drinking for a while now.

Taehyung rushed out of the car walking towards Jungkook who looked up to the familiar voice.

"Oh look it's you....you are the one who nwever lEts me explain and just left me" he said and Taehyung noticed red marks on his neck and arms. He tried to help him up but the younger won't budge so the older carried him towards the car.

"You know lets play a game" the boy said lying his head on the other's shoulder.

"Okay.....i guess we can do that" Taehyung said looking at him.

"So yOu guess who i Am talking about" the younger said not in the right mind set.

"Okay...." the older said not giving it a thought.

"So he is VERY handsome...he loved me but I left him.....he is my tiger" the younger said smiling at his thoughts.

The older was shocked he never expected Jungkook to love him still after he said those horrible things to him at Jackson the BILLIONAIRE'S party.

The older sighed when heard snores coming for the his side. He looked at the younger just to see him sleeping.

"Sir should we go to the mansion?" The driver asked looking and smiling at them from the rear mirror.

"No let's just go home" he said until he heard the man again.

"Sir if you want to reduce my salary I am ready to risk it but you to make a cute couple...you know you can't hide your feelings forever" he said making the younger smile which quickly vanished afterwards.

He didn't want to lie but the driver was a good person to talk to. He felt like he could trust him with his problems due to the fact that he was quite old but he has seen the world more then him.

Finally they reached the apartment as Taehyung carries Jungkook out of the car. The driver by the name   Kim Seojoon who happened to be in his late 40s decided to tease the man.

"You look like a married couple" he said winking at Tae who went red.

"Uncle! Stop teasing me...I will reduce your salary" he threatened making the other laugh.

"After all the lessons of life and love I gave you I deserve a raise" he said making both of them laugh.

Finally he said his goodbyes as the older left for his apartment. He reached the floor and opened the door to his room. He sighed heavily after laying the younger down who was peacefully sleeping.

"You know what.....we meet again Jungkook  and I still can't deny my feelings but..... this time I am the one playing hard to get" he said as he went to the couch drifting of as soon as he lays down.

TBC hope you enjoy the book
I purple you guys💜
Finally I will update because my brain started to think again✌️