Lying

Jungkook looked over at the window of his brother's room and saw Jeongguk and Daehyung smirking at him while Jeongguk mouthed him a "enjoy" as he and Taehyung sat down on the bench.

The younger sighs as Taehyung tried to start a conversation.

"So what's up with the new attitude" Taehyung asked as Jungkook looked at him awkwardly.

"N-nothing just the good old me" he said laughing awkwardly as Taehyung sighs.

"If you remember last week you threw a hot coffee on a staff member at the gala"

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at the older with a weird look.

"Oh you know when you ordered a cold coffee and they gave you hot coffee....man were you mad" Taehyung said as Jungkook tried to remember if he ever did that.

Suddenly he remembered that he was Jeongguk not Jungkook right now.

"Oh yeah but they should've given me cold coffee it's their fault" he said bravely but on inside he was dying.  

"So Jeongguk do you agree to this marriage?" The older asked as Jungkook nods.

"Honestly I am nervous...dad told me that you are really strict when it comes to business so I am scared not to make you mad" Jungkook said as Tae nods.

"You know you are cute Ju- I mean Jeongguk" he said smiling.

"So any siblings?" Taehyung asked changing the topic as the younger nods.

"Y-I mean No...the only child" the younger said nervously as the older chuckles.

"Your cute" he said as the younger blushes.

"Thank you...let's head inside" he said as the younger looked at his father, gulping when he gave him a smirk.

"So Taehyung do you wanna marry Jeongguk?" His father asked.

"Yes I would be honoured to have such a beautiful wife" Taehyung said as Jungkook blushed.

"So Jeongguk get ready I will send Taehyung to pick you up tomorrow" his mother said as they left.

After they left Jungkook got slapped across the face by his father.

"You switched yourself with your brother" he said as Jungkook shivered.

"D-dad he told me too" Jungkook tried to argue until Daehyung and Jeongguk came downstairs.   

"See dad Jeongguk will tell you about it...Jeongguk you asked me to switch place right?" He said as Jeongguk started to cry.

"D-dad he just wants Taehyung he doesn't want anyone...he is a psycho" Jeongguk said as he smirks looking at Jungkook.

"Dad he is lying" Jungkook said but his dad held his arm throwing out of the house.