Precious to me

Jungkook woke up as he rubbed his eyes looking around until his eyes widen.

"W-where am I?" He said as he jumped out of bed looking around scared.

"Jungkook are you up yet?" He heard  Taehyung's voice.

"Is he kidnapped too!?" The younger thought as he ran and practically jumped on the older.

"Woah bunny calm down.....WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!!" He said as the younger hugged him sobbing.  

"H-hyung we are gonna die we got kidnapped who were they a small gang.....MAFIA!" The younger said with his big doe eyes.

"Aww you cute little bean we aren't kidnapped this is my apartment....I treated your bruises when you were asleep" he said as Jungkook hid in his chest too embarrassed after having a melt down.

"Now Jungkookie what would you like?" He said as the younger widens his eyes.

"H-how do you know i-it's me?" He said as the older chuckled.

"Jeon Jungkook do you really think you can fool me" he said as he held the younger's waist as they looked into each other's eyes....lost.

"BISHES HOW LONG WE GONNA STARE.... WE GOTTA MOVE PEOPLE..YOU NEED TO KNOW SOCIAL DISTANCING DUE TO CARONA VIRUS BECAUSE IT'S REAL THAT SHAT IS REAL" AUTHOR SHOUTS.

"H-how?" He said as Taehyung sighed

"Do you remember your Taehyung hyungie?" He asked as Jungkook's eyes teared up.

He was sensitive about his first ever friend. He never saw him again.

"H-hyungie" he said as his voice cracked.

"Aww angel don't cry" the older said as he hugs him just to be met with Jungkook's punches on his chest

"Y-you meanie you.....I missed you" he said as he hugs his neck wrapping his legs around the older's waist.

"I see you guys get along well" Jeongguk said as he came inside with Mr and Mrs Kim smirking.

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHO IS THAT!!" His father shouts as he sighed.

"He is someone really precious to me" he said as he held Jungkook with one arm around him while the younger had his face buried in older's chest.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY💜
I PURPLE YOU💜