Hot issue

Jungkook and Taehyung were sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone barged in shouting like there is no tomorrow

"You idiots didn't tell me you got together" Jimin shouted as Taehyung woke up his hand on his chest.

"Shhh Jimin, can't you see he is sleeping and you scared me calm down.....wait how did you know we got together" Taehyung exclaimed.

"It's a hot issue right now...it's trending every where" he said as he showed Taehyung his phone.

"Wait only me, Jungkook and my dad knew about it" Taehyung said looking confused.

"Wait do you think it's your dad because you know Jungkook he is to shy to admit it...he would never make the first move" the older said in a low tone.

They were talking when they heard a small groan. There was Jungkook rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws. Taehyung smiled softly as he went over to him

"Baby don't rub..your eyes will swell" he said as he gently grabbed the younger's hands which were hidden under his sweater.

"Okay am third wheeling...so am gonna leave okay bye" Jimin said as he rushed outside not giving the couple the time to speak.

"Why was Jimin hyung here?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes.

"It's nothing moon...you should freshen up I will make us breakfast" he said as he kissed the younger's forehead.

"Okay fine, but you will tell me what's up later" he said as the older left.

Jungkook dressed up in another oversized sweater with sweats and came downstairs just to see waffles and a glass of milk. He smiled but frowned when he saw a note.

The note read:
                             "Moon I will be back soon, eat breakfast and please feed Yeontan     Love you"

He frowned until he heard a bark.

"Tannie are you hungry....come on let's feed you" he said as he gave the puppy its food and sat down to eat.

With Taehyung:

Taehyung arrived at his dad's place. He was pretty hesitant but he gathered his courage and went inside just to find his dad on the couch drinking coffee.

"Oh Taehyung welcome....I wasn't expecting you" his father said as he got up.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes and went to hug him.

"I am so sorry for everything I did dad please forgive me....I am the worst son ever" he said as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"You idiot, I am the one who should say sorry....I was to focused on myself that I forgot what was best for you....Jungkook is a nice kid, he is the one for you" Mr Kim answered trying to suppress his emotions.

"Thank you dad....I know I never said this but I love you, you will always be my hero" he said as his dad pats his back and kissed his head.

"You brat don't make me tear up now....come on let's have breakfast I know you didn't eat anything" he said as Taehyung nods.

For the first time in life their father son relationship was not only about business....it felt genuine

"I would like to meet Jungkook tomorrow...I want to apologise to him, I feel to guilty and about you and Sowon I finished the deal"  he said as he smiled at his son.

"But the deal was important why did you cut it off" the boy asked as his father smiled.

He placed a hand on Taehyung's as he sighs.

"I want my son to be happy and I want to be a good father....not like before so I decided to cancel it" he answered as Taehyung smiled as he got up.

"Thanks dad and bye see you tomorrow" he said and ran away as he heard his father shouting.

"You BRAT COMEBACK AND FINISH YOUR FOOD" his dad shouted as Taehyung chuckles.

"Nah am good" he said and rushed towards the car.

He drove away with a smile on his face. Finally his dad accepted his relationship, but as he drove he heard his phone ring.

He parked his car at a side and answered.

"What now old man?" He asked his dad.

"Comeback and finish your food Kim" he shouted through the phone.

"Nah am good I don't want to eat anymore" he said with a small smirk.

"You BRAT just wait I have something awaiting you tomorrow" his father replied as Taehyung's smirk faded.

"If you think your going to do what I think then no you won't dare" he answered as his eyes widen.

"Oh I will embarrass you in front of my son in law don't worry BRAT" he said as he cut the call.

"Ughhhh why is this old man so evil" he shouted gaining attention from the people but he didn't care and drove back home.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BOOK
I PURPLE YOU 💜