Cherish him with love

After finally a week of trying Taehyung divorced Jeongguk who was now in a good and happy relationship with his brother. Taehyung decided to shift to Switzerland and his brother Namjoon took over the branch in Korea.

Jungkook on the other hand felt guilty even after he apologized and the older forgave him. But it wasn't sincere, he looked unsure if he wanted to forgive him or not.

Taehyung was in Switzerland for almost a month and he wasn't lying if he said he didn't miss his homeland.

Working was stressful and unfortunately his heartless boss character made the employees scared.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO COPY FROM LAST YEAR" he shouted as the poor employee shivers.

"S-sir we didn't have any designs l-last year" she stutters as Taehyung bangs the table.

"Just go and prepare new ones" he said with anger evident in his tone.

"Y-yes sir" the employee shivers as she quickly gathers her stuff and leaves the office.

The older sighed calling his assistant for some coffee when her assistant barges in.

"Kim Taehyung stop scaring ever single person we hire...those designs were amazing" Jisoo shouts flicking his head.

"Ahh I am sorry I am just stressed" he said not wanting to argue when the girl gave him something.

"Drink this and then go home to rest I'll take care of everything" she said patting his back.

"Thanks" he said.

"And yeah we are going to Korea for some meetings in almost 2 months" she said making him shocked

"That's two months away why are you telling me now?" He asked as Jisoo sighs.

"I am like your sister and I know how freaking lazy you are so I want you to be prepared" she said making the younger glare at her. 

"Yah I am responsible" he shouts as the older girl rolls her eyes.

"Sure so responsible that you lost yourself on a trip and yea how can I forget when you left poor Yeontan on the airport" she said as she quickly leaves.

"I am so done with her...I have to see him again" he thought.

The older thought that he would neve go back to his country only because of Jungkook.

Every single day he saw the younger on the T.V with his girlfriend making him jealous. How he wished that Jungkook was in his arms as he cherish him with his Love.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
I PURPLE YOU💜