Brother

It was at midnight when the wind blew harder and the trees swaying side to side. The plants trying to stay firm but failed. The snow made its entrance majestically. Everything bowing to it.

Jungkook was trying his best to fall asleep but failed miserably. He was trying his best to block the noises as no one was around. Taehyung had to sleep with Sowon because she was scared of thunder but if she was scared Jungkook was terrified.

Every storm day the boy was reminded of his past and how horrible it was. His father's words crashing his mind of how useless he was to the family. How his brother would try to save him but it was no use. His thoughts and silent cries were interrupted by the door bell.

He covered himself with a blanket trying his best to stay quiet until familiar voices were heard. The thunder's raging voice was trying to block the sounds and it was successful. The voices were hardly heard and Jungkook decided to get up and listen through the door.

The attempt was still unsuccessful forcing Jungkook to go out of the room. He stood near the staircase not fully showcasing himself just his head peeking out.

Jungkook was shocked to see his father and brother standing with Sowon but no Taehyung insight.

He was about to the guest room to check on Taehyung just to be stopped by his brother's broken voice.

"Dad it's enough please don't hurt him more...you and Mr. Kim have gone to far I won't let you hurt my brother again" Jeongguk said with tears welling in his eyes.

His brother was crying and Jungkook didn't know why he felt anger building up inside him. Wasn't he the same brother who would hurt him...why was he feeling so bad?

"Jeongguk you are my son stop taking sides with him" his father said with disgust evident in his voice.

"Mr Jeon let's talk in the dining room over some tea and don't worry about Taehyung I have given him sleep suppressants so he wont wake up until morning." Sowon said with a sick sweet voice as she guided his father to the  dining area leaving a broken Jeongguk behind.

The man saw his chance and ran down the stairs as soon as he could.

"J-Jungkook!" Jeongguk said as Jungkook came closer to his older brother wrapping his arms around him.

"I am so sorry Koo...forgive me" the older let out with a choked sob following.

"Hyung I forgive you please don't cry" Jungkook said hugging his brother tighter when they heard some noises.

"Go Kookie if dad sees you he will take you with him....take care baby" Jeongguk says as he kissed his brother's cheek as he saw the younger vanishing upstairs.

Jungkook sneaked into Taehyung's room slowly as he closed the door locking it soon after.

He got into the comforter when he felt Taehyung's arms wrapping around him spooning him.

He smiled thinking about how life will get easy but for now he needs to try and make Taehyung his again.

Jungkook smiled closing his eyes thinking about his brother and how their relationship is going to be more open.

But for now he wanted to shut out very thought and enjoy his moment with Taehyung.

Sorry for the late update
Hope you enjoy
I purple you💜