I won't cry anymore

It was a week since Taehyung found out about his return to Korea. He had started preparing early so that he could get lazy again. He was stuffing his stuff annoyed when his phone rang. It was Jisoo! He picks the phone annoyed

"What do you want now?" He said as annoyed because he finally got to rest after packing his luggage.

"So I wanted to inform you that we are going to Korea....in a week" she said sounding hesitant.

"I have a freakin' company to manage here I can't just leave" he said freaking out after hearing the shocking news.

"It was your father...Namjoon hyung  doesn't want to manage the company,he wants to focus on his career" she said with a sigh.

The man knew about his brother's love for music so he agreed. Taehyung was always the one sacrificing himself for his family and he didn't mind. He just wanted his family to be happy as well as he didn't want to disappoint his family.

Finally he laid down on his bed felling asleep until another phone call interrupted his sleep.

"Ugh...hello" he said angrily.

"Hey Tae it's Namjoon" he heard his brother.

"Hey hyung why did you call this late?" He asked wanting to finish the call.

"Tae I know you didn't want to come back and I am sorry" he said as the younger sighs.

"It's okay hyung I have battled depression once I won't mind another time" he said with sarcasm evident in his voice.

"I know you are mad but I can't focus on a company and my music career at the same time" he said now with anger evident.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS SO FREAKIN SELFISH" he said totally losing it.

"What did we do now?" The older asked confused.

"Don't act like you guys didn't throw me under the bus when dad chose you and Daehyung to take over the company but you guys wanted to live your lives and achieve your dreams.....did you ever FREAKIN think that I have dreams too" he said remembering every single thing that destroyed his life.

But he wasn't crying but....laughing!!!!

"Tae are you crying?" His brother said now sounding guilty.

"I won't cry anymore.....my life is messed up because of love" he said as he ended the call.

He didn't know why he wasn't feeling anything. He felt his emotions die away. His hate was growing for everyone, his family,Jungkook and his life. But will he ever find someone to heal him again.