Mornings

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully with his arms around his lover when suddenly someone started to bang pans near his ears making him jolt.

"Ok I didn't come by your house for you guys to torture my ears like that" he said as he rubbed his ears slightly.

"Yeah you just torture my poor baby so I wanted to take some revenge" his mom said before going to her "favourite" son.

"Mom let him sleep...he had a long night" the latter said making Mrs Kim roll her eyes.

"And who's fault is that....anyways let me wake up my kookie and yeah we are going for breakfast to this new cafe and as I allowed him you can leave for work because he doesn't need your permission" his mom said before lightly shaking the sleeping Jungkook.

"He is mine first of all and secondly he can do whatever he want I am not stopping him" Taehyung said before getting up to get ready for work.

"Kookie baby wake up" the older lady shakes her "soon to be son in law"

"Just 5 more minutes mom" he said before slightly leaning in to her touch.

"But you know the new cafe is only giving discounts to the first 50 customers and we don't wanna be late now" she whispered before ruffling his hair

"Okay I will be there" he answered before rubbing his eyes.

"Okay I will be waiting downstairs" she said before leaving the room.

Just then Taehyung came in the room trying to fix his tie.

"Let me help you" the younger said before getting up from the bed and making his way towards his lover.

"Thank you baby" the older answered as he kissed the younger's forehead.

"Oh yeah I will be leaving with mom today so can I ...." Jungkook initiated the conversation but got interrupted.

"Sweetheart for the final time you don't need my permission to go anywhere...it's your life, just tell me where your going that's it" the older said before pecking his lips making them both smile.

"Umm sorry if I am interrupting but Kim Taehyung we have a meeting to attend" his father said as he cleared his throat.

"Oh yeah sorry" he said as he looked at his dad.

"Good morning dad" Jungkook said as he smiled at Mr Kim who smiled back.

"Morning Kook" the older said as he smiled at him before looking back at his son and giving him a glare.

"Okay so I am leaving now, have fun with mom and stop her from doing anything crazy" he said before pecking his lips and forehead before leaving with his father.

"I will bring you lunch later then" the younger said as the older nodded with a smile.

As they left Jungkook went inside the bathroom to get ready for his "date" with his mother in law.

Oh how much he loved mornings now

THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE DATE AND THEN A FINAL CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED SOON
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BOOK
AND I APOLOGISE FOR MY LATE RETURN
I PURPLE YOU GUYS SO FORGIVE ME 💜