Obsession

Finally they reached the house and Taehyung decided to wake up the bunny boy sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Kook wake up we're home" Taehyung said in a soft voice as Jungkook slightly opened his eyes nodding before rubbing his eyes when he felt a hand on his.

"Don't rub them they are gonna swell" The older said as the younger looked at him dumbfounded but nods as he got out of the car after Taehyung. 

As they walked towards the front door a guard came running towards him whispering something in Taehyung's ear making his expression change.

"AND YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM, THIS IS MY HOUSE NOT A ZOO" Taehyung shouted at the guard making Jungkook and the guard flinch.

"Tae is everything okay?" The younger asked in a soft voice just to be treated the same.

"JUST SHUT UP JUNGKOOK THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" He shouted again but his expression turned from anger to concern when he looked at the younger's expression.

"I-I am so-orry" the younger stuttered out as Taehyung sighs slightly caressing the younger's cheek.

"No I am sorry Kook you shouldn't let me treat you this way, your to innocent for this world and if anyone speaks to you like this again, stand up for yourself" the older said as he grabbed the other's hand and led him to the front door.

"But you didn't tell me why you shouted at him?" The younger asked still curious.

"Well my dad is here..." Taehyung said but stopping quickly as he saw Jungkook's eyes showing clear fear.

"H-he is h-here again...Tae please I don't wanna go inside I will leave" the younger said panicked as he turned to leave just to be pulled into a warm hug.

"I am right here and I will protect you just like I promised" Taehyung said as he runs Jungkook's back.

They pulled out of the embrace and finally after a long time walked inside the house just to be met by two piercing eyes.

Jungkook stiffened and slightly hid himself behind Taehyung's back and Taehyung being the possessive person he is covered Jungkook completely.

"Welcome back son I was waiting for you" Mr Kim said in a sly tone.

"Come to the point I don't have time for your useless talks" the older said his tone getting higher with every word he spoke

"Oh please don't cover Jungkook he is exposed to the world right now covering him from me will not make him safe" the eldest said with a smirk making Taehyung clench his fists.

"If your done I would ask you to leave" the older said as he whispered the tiny person behind him.

"I want you to leave and lock the door and windows" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook

Jungkook obediently listened to Taehyung and ran upstairs closing the door.

"I told you many times to stay away from him, he is just your obsession, it's not true love Taehyung" his father started again

"That's for me to decided and by judging my feelings for him it's true love not an obsession" he said as his father gritted his teeth

TBC.....
I AM BACK AND I AM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING
I HAD EXAMS AND I FEEL GUILTY AS I AM STARTING TO WRITE THE BOOKS NOW
I PURPLE YOU💜
AND SORRY AGAIN