Confession

"Taehyung you need to understand, you don't deserve someone who left you" Mr Kim exclaimed as Taehyung sighs looking away.

"I don't want you to interfere with my life,you made me marry Jeongguk and that's enough...I want to live my life my way" Taehyung said in a low voice as his father sighs.

Mr Kim went towards the door looking back at his son one last time.

"I am telling you Taehyung you will regret this" he said in a harsh voices and leaves, slamming the door shut.

Taehyung took a deep breath as he sat down on the couch closing his eyes as someone wraps his arms around his shoulder.

Something like this and btw check out cherry magic it's an amazing Bl

"I am sorry....I still love you hyung" Jungkook said in a small voice as he felt a hand on his own.

"You don't know how long I have waited for you to say these words Koo" he said as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

Jungkook panicked as he rushed to sit beside Taehyung

"I love you hyung, I love you so much" Jungkook said as he hugs Taehyung tight getting teary himself.

"I missed you Koo" Taehyung said as he breaks the hug just to be met by soft lips on his own.

"I missed you too....I am sorry for everything I did Tae, I just thought that maybe my family my family would start to like me and maybe I for once would hear my father praise me but I was wrong...going after my family made me loose you and I still regret it please forgive me" Jungkook said as he broke the kiss.

"Hey don't cry...of course I forgive you, how can I not forgive my moon huh?" He said as he kissed the younger's forehead.

"You forgave me hyung...I never want to part away from you please stay with me forever" the younger cried.

"We will stay together till death does us apart Koo....let's go and sleep you look tired" he said as he carried Jungkook in bridal style towards their room.

As Taehyung lays him in bed he as stopped by the younger's arms around his neck.

"Stay....I don't want to let go right now" he said softly making the older smile.

"Of course lets sleep together" Taehyung said lying beside the younger just to have the younger on top of him.

"Let's sleep" Jungkook said as he felt Taehyung wrap his arms around his small frame.

Finally they flew to dream land and for once had such a peaceful sleep within each other's embrace.