Hot chocolate

Taehyung woke up the next day feeling slow breathing on his neck. He looked at the person nervously thinking it was Sowon but to his surprise it was his baby.

He smiled trying to get up but stopped when the bunny started to move trying to adjust himself. The other finally let go making himself comfortable with a pillow. Jungkook was wearing a white fluffy sweater with sweatpants. His lips forming a small pout while his hair covered his eyes. His skin glowing making him look like a small baby who was comfortably sleeping after giving everyone a hard time.

Taehyung couldn't look away until he heard whimpers. He looked at Jungkook one last time as his curiosity got the best of him, he got up grabbing himself a hoodie then walking outside in the living room. He looked around trying to hear where the whimpers were coming from until his eyes landed on the garden.

There was Yeontan shivering as he stood in the snow his feet invisible as it tried to keep himself warm. Taehyung wasted no time quickly opened the door entering the once bright garden picking up the pup as he held it close while he brushed the snow off him. He looked around finally getting a view of the garden. The snow was covering the trees and flowers. The fountain water was frozen but he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a click.

He rushed towards the glass door as he tried to pull the handle but no luck. It was locked and he was trapped outside in the cold.

"Oh my god....why am I such an idiot" he said to himself as he held the puppy closer trying to keep it warm. He stayed there for sometime but unlucky for him a drop of snow sways in air slowly and then lightly touches the ground.

"It started to snow again.....why am I so unlucky" he said sighing while Yeontan tilts his head looking at his owner confused.

It was about 2 hours and Taehyung was freezing. He had seen Sowon walking out the door and he tried to call her but she looked like she was in a rush and left ignoring the younger's desperate voice.

Yeontan was sleeping on Taehyung's lap peacefully when something clicked. The pup got up running under the tall fence entering the puppy door.

Sowon had locked it but looked like it opened when she left slamming the door and then locking the front door.

"Hah humans are such idiots think they can do anything......she could've locked my entrance with the front door but no that's why humans are dumbs what would they do without us animals"  Yeontan thought finally inside the house as he rushed towards Taehyung's room jumping on the bed trying to wake up as certain boy.

"Come on human wake up" Yeontan thought pulling the blanket but it didnt work.

He went closer to the boy's ear barking making him jolt awake.

The younger rubbed his eyes smiling at Yeontan who started to pull on his sweater.

"Tan what happened" the boy asked as the dog pulled harder making the boy jump on his feet and follow him.

He looked around just to see the dog near the glass door which was the entrance towards the garden.

"HYUNG?!" Jungkook yelled out opening the glass door and helping the other enter the warm house.

Finally Taehyung was in front of the fire place with a blanket covering him. Taehyung knew that once office starts again he must play hard to get. For now he wanted Jungkook to feel safe with him even though they don't talk much even when living in the same house.

Finally the younger came towards the older with a cup of steaming hot chocolate.

The older grabbed the cup as he turned on the TV with Jungkook sitting next to him.

He turned on movie as he enjoyed the sweet drink.

TBC hope you enjoy the book
I am sorry I couldn't post earlier due to electricity issues
I purple you💜
Tomorrow I will double  update