Promise

"Taehyung you are getting married next week" his dad said as Mrs Kim held him so he can calm down.

"I am marrying the person I love and it's Jungkook" Taehyung said as Jeongguk started to cry.

"B-but I am your husband n-not him" he said getting mad at his brother.

"Well I promised some one that I will protect him and I made a promise to myself that I will keep him safe" he said as Jungkook smiled feeling happy and safe.

"T-taehyungie I love you" he said as he smashed their lips together surprising everyone even Taehyung.

"I love you too" he said kissing the younger's forehead.

"Jungkook....you are the second Jeon twin aren't you" Mrs Kim said as Mr Kim groans.

"Y-yes that's me" he said looking down.

"Who ever you are Taehyung you will marry Jeongguk" his father said and started to spit bad words about the younger.

"LEAVE!" he said to his father.

All Taehyung knew was that his mom would support him but not his dad.

"What do you mean?" His father asked looking confused.

"There is no meaning to it I just said leave" Taehyung said as his father's eyes widen.

"So you are choosing this disgusting bish over me" he said as Taehyung called security that kicked his father and Jeongguk out.

"Jungkook I am happy....you have a lovely personality his mom said as she whispered to her son.

"I don't know the promise but I swear I will kill you if I saw a single tear in his eyes" his mom warns as Taehyung backhugged his lover.

"I love you" he said as the younger smiled.

"I love you too" he answered. 

"Now my children get some rest" his mother said as she left for the guest room.

"Let's go" the older said as they headed to their room and went to sleep as soon as they touched the bed snuggling closely enjoying each other's warmth.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
I PURPLE YOU💜