Chapter 50

((NSFW. DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ.))

Chuuya's eyes widened for a moment, not sure how to react. You closed your eyes, deepening the kiss by leaning forward and placing your hands against his chest. You wanted him to know that this was your choice, and you weren't going to stop yourself.

He relaxed into the kiss and pulled you closer by the small of your back. Your body began to feel heated as his body pressed against yours while your lips parted for a breath. After connecting your lips with his once again, he pushed you back onto the bed where you parted your legs to allow him closer access to you. 

His hands trailed all over your body, groping you in sensitive areas and finger teasing you. You ran a hand through his red hair as he bit down in the crook of your neck, causing you to let out a pleasured squeak. He grinded his hips against yours, causing a fiery sensation to overtake your lower area. He pulled away, settling on the bed and pulling you onto his lap. He kissed you hard while you rotated your hips with his, the sounds of your pleasured groans filling the silence of the room.

You slid out of your lower garments and tossed them on the floor, so you were bare and exposed against his pants. He looked at you with a heavy gaze that captivated you.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked in a breathy voice.

"Yes." you responded, grabbing him by his collar and pulling him back for another steamy kiss. You reached down and played with the buttons of his pants, urging that you wanted them off right away. He slipped them off and brought your hips closer to his, making you gasp as you felt his length against your inner thigh. He rubbed himself against your entrance as more moans filled the room. 

"Ch-Chuuya..it feels..good..." you whispered, feeling yourself throb for him.

"It'll feel better in a sec." he grinned, planting a kiss on your jaw. He grabbed your hips and lowered you down onto his length while you whimpered with arousal. You let out noises of pleasure as your groin connected with his. You smiled at him for a split second before you began to move your hips back and forth. You watched while working him hard to see him become overtaken with pleasure and enjoyment. It fueled you to go even harder.

You began bouncing up and down, moaning his name and occasionally getting pulled in for a sloppy kiss. He pulled your shirt up and started teasing your nipples with his tongue, distracting you and causing you to slow down your hip movement. He took the opportunity to grab you by your waist and slam you down onto him. You let out a passionate cry and closed your eyes to savor all the feelings he was giving you. You whined as the movements became more intense and the penetration faster. As he bounced and rotated your hips against him while flicking his tongue across your breast, you felt a pressure growing in your lower area.

"H-ah! M-More, Chuuya..!" as the intense feeling grew, you felt the sudden release of the built up pressure in your lower tummy. The feeling was euphoric, and it was like you were floating on a cloud while all the sensations hit at once. You cried out his name and threw your head back as you saw nothing but white light and feeling of extreme light-headedness.

You opened your eyes to find that you were now on your back with a warm substance on your chest area. Chuuya hovered over you, now coming back to his senses. You smiled hazily, still coming down from your high.

"That was a fun ride. Wouldn't you say?" you asked.

"Y..Yeah." he breathed, smiling back. He grabbed the tissue box from the bedside table and began to clean up your chest. You blushed, looking to the side and still smiling.

"Wanna shower together?" you asked suddenly. Chuuya paused, thinking it over.

"A shower sounds good." he helped you sit up after throwing the used tissues in the trash. You expected things to feel awkward, but for some reason they didn't. Maybe it was because you were already close with Chuuya. Or, because you had been wanting this for a long time..

Probably the first one.

After stepping into the warm shower, he pulled you in for a hug. The water ran down between your bodies and down your backs. The moment was so peaceful that you could've fallen asleep right there. 

"You think I'll do good on my mission tomorrow?" you asked, your voice hushed by the sound of running water.

"Even if you fail, I'll be there to save you." he replied, a small smirk on his face.

"Shut up." you joked, starting to grin.

Once you were both dried off, you opened one of his drawers and pulled out a white shirt that was slightly bigger than the size you wore. You put it on and collapsed onto his bed and rolled yourself up in the warm comforter. Chuuya stood there with a towel around his waist.

"That's my side of the bed."

"But, I like this spot, remember?" you smiled cutely. He rolled his eyes and slightly smiled back, grabbing some clothes to change into and then getting comfortable next to you. You cuddled up next to him, closing your eyes and relaxing. "Could you turn off the lamp?" you asked, ready to get some sleep. He didn't say anything and reached over to turn it off. You smiled to yourself as faint wave of deja vu washed over you..

((I hope I've gotten better at writing these O-O Thank you for being patient with me! Happy Holidays again! Thank ))