ADDICTING QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

This is one of my most favourite pictures of shivika . They look so much in love and I can't just stop admiring them . Such  a kind of couple and such a kind of show , they're  irresistible. I love you shivika !!!❤❤😭  Why am I feeling senti now , ok guys sorry for interrupting.  Happy reading!

S- but this isn't the correct size , it looks so small .

He complained holding the shirt which she just gave .

A- no way ! I remember purchasing one of the same size for you , and you even wore it at home . Maybe you have put on weight but still , this isn't as small as you're portraying it to be .

S- first point , I'm not fat ! And considering that shirt , I wore it back then because my options were like either the one you gave or uncle's  checked shirts . Remember?

Shivaay admitted this immediately when he was totally offended by her comment on his weight while she kept quite for a few seconds ,thinking of that day .

A- so , the one which I gave you is certainly a small one ?

He just gave a plain nod watching her curious face for she bit her tongue and made a cute frown.

A- batha deti na muje ! ? How did you even breathe that day , with such kind of tight suit on you ?

Her lips showed a confused smile and he just shrugged inserting his hand into his pant pocket . The very first gift from her ,  was that even possible for him to reject it!? It's ok to wear such tight armour type of shirts all day but denying something which a person presents with all heart...? Not possible , he smiled.

S- chod na , check for the correct size .

He patted her shoulder to insist while she nodded and continued her work.

S- but annika, ye tum...why am I not allowed to take suits  ?

On watching her selecting only casual shirts for him , he questioned .

A- tho phir ? Jab bi deko,  ghar pe bi blazers pehenke goomthe ho as if you are at some Christian wedding .  Change is mandatory in whatever we do,   hamesha ek hi pehenoge tho what's the difference between you and a kinder garden kid ? Arey kuch different karoge tho hi compliments milega aur log impre...nahi nahi ..., why are you asking so many questions ? It'll suit you , just go and try ! You always want to complain  .

Enough of people being impressed by her Prince,  she sighed delivering her words but frowned when he kept grinning at her face .