BEAUTIFUL QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

S- annika .

A- hmm...? Mummy plss , just two minutes . First ask charu to get ready , phir mein. Oi charu utt!

The duvet hid her weird posture of sleep as she squirmed being annoyed by the voice and hit the empty place beside believing her sister's sleeping there .

' Why does she always compare me with a girl ? Is my voice ...?! ' he cringed stopping his thoughts.

S- annika ...!

His loud tone made her jerk out from sleep . Squeezing her eyes , she yawned sitting upright.

A- kya hai? Oops , it sounds like shivaay , not mummy .

He heard her and smirked for that she has finally realized.

S- what's this annika?

Specifying his eyes towards the cupboard, he demanded and immediate answer while she just yawned again .

A- what what's this?

Came her lazily dragged voice which made him glare. That's when he noticed that she hasn't opened her eyes yet .

S- open your eyes first ,

He emphasized and she shook in no .

A- nahi, neend udd jayega. Whatever it is, tell me . I have ears .

Listening to her reason ,his face went shocked , is she even for real ?!

S- annika look at the cupboard , does this look like one ? You have just dumped your case and clothes like this and I can't find my file now. It's going to be a month to our wedding and still, you haven't arranged your things properly.

Looking at the disaster created inside the cupboard, he complained with a grumpy face and finally she chose to open her eyes to help her dear Prince who was now ,a whining baby .

A- one month ! Will we celebrate it ? Shaadi tho aise vaise hogayi ,

S- really annika ? I'm searching for my file from since past fifteen minutes. Aur tumhe celebration mei padi hai .

He rolled his eyes and she kept quite ,enjoying the scene. She just loves playing with him.

Peeling the duvet, she jumped off the bed and walked upto him .

A- where did you keep the file ?

S- yahan ,

She gulped when he pointed the shelf. Indeed ,the cupboard looked an utter mess . Neither folded nor just thrown , it was kept like sacks stuffed up everywhere inside.