PRINCE'S QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

S - yeah mom's teacher  is very serious in hospital it seems , she got a call this afternoon and immediately she wanted to be here . Mom values them very much you know  , that's why we came back and visited the hospital at once.

Annika who was pressing a towel over her face all this time , stopped and looked at him when he finished.

A - I thought you came back because you missed me . Mumma's boy haan ?

On hearing her , he bit his tongue and hugged her from behind

S - fifty - fifty .

Soon she pushed  her elbow to give a light hit on his stomach.  He  was going to say something in defense but  suddenly they heard a knock.

P - shivaay , annika's papa is here .

A - papa ? I was with him just before ...kya huwa ...

She pulled out his arm which was clasped  around her waist and walked to the living room in hurry with him following behind .

A - papa , what happened ?

Holding his hand within her's she questioned him in concern while he just shook his head slightly and caressed her hair .

R - you tell me what happened?

By then even shivaay came there .

S - uncle .

R - hello shivaay , I didn't know you had returned .

S - ji uncle I came here just before an hour , kaise hai aap ?

R - I'm fine , but  what happened to her ?

He pointed annika who looked totally confused.

A - what ?

R - you didn't seem very good back then at home,  what happened beta ? or are you angry because I didn't tell you about charu's engagement ?

Annika blinked slowly and made a smile shaking her head .

A- you came here because of that ?

R - tho ? You seemed disturbed  and I  didn't

She didn't let  him continue and just clasped his hands tightly as she kind of felt emotional about something when he spoke like that.

A- oh my god papa , please sit first.  I ... I was angry but you know my anger right? It doesn't last even for a minute . And you took it so seriously and came behind me ? Papa... aap  don't worry about me , please take care of charu . That's enough .