BLAMED QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

A- even you had dinner ? I feel so left out .Betrayer , lazy gooze  !

Shivaay  almost laughed out when his concentration was dragged from the call to  his wife's angry words of blame which she was making on Oreo -the innocent. He signalled her to keep numb for she turned away and started sipping some juice from the glass while rubbing over oreo's head with her other hand .

S - oh please I don't need excuses, I need results got it ? Then hang up and do some work too .

He threw his bluetooth away  and sighed jumping on the bed . Annika shifted oreo from her lap to the floor and pat his back for he immediately ran towards the pool . Then she sat back to face shivaay who was lying quietly .

A - that was rude . If I were your employee , I'd have given you a nice ear full! It's high time I should start giving you some lessons on how to be genuine and friendly with your co- workers . Or else , one day you will have to face worst when they start holding flags and banners against you. Then tum

There she had to pull a sudden break to her sentence when he inched closer . Annika gulped down on noticing his eyes which didn't meet her's rather they were into something down on her face. She tucked her hair slowly and pressed both her palms on the bed to move  a little back but before she could even initiate that, she already felt him on her skin and froze.

Annika crushed her fists with some fabric of the quilt within when he licked to wipe the drop of juice which was ready to drip down from the edge of her lower lip. The weather surrounding her alone seemed kind  of hot in that air conditioned room on feeling his wet lips on hers. And soon, he reverted back .

S- if I were your employer, I would never be rude to you. If you speak so much during work, or even if you start protesting against me, I won't scold you.

Annika took some seconds to certainly pull herself together from the previous moment after that sweet stunt which he made. Well, he seemed very normal though. That hurt her ego, why is it that she alone tends to feel the heat everytime! She wanted to act bold too.

A - I'm sleepy.

He frowned at her when she yawned wide and laid flat on the bed.

S - now who's acting rude haan? I never speak so sweetly with people you know, arey, you're not even ready to receive my sweetness .

Annika chuckled and raised her arm such that her fingers could get a good grip on his collar and at once  she pulled him next to her. He on the other side squirmed and moved like a worm until his head found a good spot to rest on, her shoulder.

A - really man, pata nahi I'm feeling so tired today. Teek hai, I'll receive your sweet stall but it really isn't that rather teri partial play hai . I never encourage people being partial.

S - you look tired and you sound tired but the words you bring! Your brain and mouth never experience anything called tiredness  .