RUDE QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

C- are you mad annika ,aisa kaun kartha hai ?

A- charu please , already my eyes have become a bubble with swelling ab tum muje aur irritate mat karo.

She complained touching the bulged region around her eyes .

Ad- hey charu chod na , stop scolding her now.  Actually you have to appreciate your man for being a hero tonightI easily picked the code word , how brilliant I am !

Charu rolled her big eyes to all sides while Adi boasted of himself.

C - nahi ,you both have gone mad , you were using your own phone to message him so what's the use of this code word thing? You could have just been direct right ?

As soon as she pointed this Annika and Adi's reactions changed , both realized how silly they actually were . 

A- I don't know all that , I sent him the location with code word . It helped , that's the climax.

C - hmm , only you can act all stupid and silly even in these kind of situations annika .

Ad - charu bas na yaar .

C -nahi adi you don't know, maa almost fainted on hearing that she fought against some robbers  with a knife aimed at her . It was really hard to make her stay back , you could have hid somewhere until he came right ?

Annika frowned and turned the other side , not facing her .

C - dek na , even now she's showing that attitude to me . You'll never listen and never change

Charu vented out in frustration and slapped  annika's leg to make her move before sitting  there on the bed . Adi just let a huge sigh and shook his head .

P- leave her charu,  Doctor mentioned ki infection zyada huwa hai . She needs to sleep , rest .

A- isko dekiye na aunty , I'm struggling here  with a mug of chlorine in my eyes and he's sleeping nice and sound after  inhaling a drop of chloroform . It's been 2 hours already

Pinky smiled on hearing annika's comment and watched Rudra who was sleeping peacefully on the next bed .

C- is it hurting too much ? even after taking the drops ?

Annika gave an instant nod when she enquired .

A- God knows how I'm going to be there for tomorrow,  with this fat runny eyes

Ad- hey don't,  ask God to make it fine ASAP.

R- bhabi !!

Everyone were startled when Rudra jumped to sit up and screamed suddenly. He was petrified and looked around to  notice each and everyone there .