WORDY QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Annika felt charu engulfing her in a bone crushing hug ,at once she saw her there .

Her wet shoulders denoted charu's constant sobs and cries.

She just comforted ,rubbing her back and caressing her hair soothingly .

That's when she noticed the person behind charu while slowly traversing her sight from the floor onto straight . Being merely shocked ,she passed a glare at Adi who was already crowned with glistening eyes watching charu in tears.

Annika came to know that even Adi went missing at the mandap . She tried contacting both several times but their mobiles remained switched off , her mind concluded that they both were involved together. Not that charu has elpoed with Adi , she didn't think of that rather maybe he helped charu . That's what she believed .

She watched charu with her eyes ready to pour down, hearing her . Her sister was never such a girl who would act selfish and bring dishonor to their family . Regretting for all that she had said to her, annika held her hand into her's before muttering,

A- mein hoon na , don't worry.

An assurance is what charu felt at that very instant .

Annika saw Adi kneeling down to face charu as the sisters sat on the couch there ,he seemed worried more. In fact, even he felt terribly guilty for his deed but when it's the matter of love ...his love he couldn't think of anything else. Her parents had trusted him like none but what has he done ? It pricked him more .

Ad- ch...charu,

He stammered voicing to somehow seek her attention but she hardly looked on.
Turning aside he looked at annika with an hepless stare ,to receive a rageful glare and few strong punches on his shoulder making him shudder down to the floor .

A- I did know that there's something wrong between you too , I thought it might be some normal fight which you idiots put on usually par ye ...? Do you even know what you have done ?

She asked pulling him up by holding his collars harshly and he looked down in guilt.

Ad- nahi annika , that time I ...I was really scared . I can't loose her , I love charu !

He expressed his state but annika merely cared .

A- you had put all of us at stake just for your damn selfish love ! Didn't you think of my parents once ? Why Adi ? Why...?! My Adi wasn't so selfish anytime , why !

She bursted out with anger and gradually tears rolled through her cheecks at once while charu just sat staring nothing at particular, intently. The only thoughts on her head now was about her parents . Will she ever be able to face them?

Ad- annika plss ,don't kill me with your words . I'm ready to do anything for her , I'm ready to bear anything . Uncle aunty se mein maafi maangunga , bass I need her that's it .