SMART QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

He stopped infront of the house and took a few seconds to notice her , the drunk her . She kept grazing her back on the seat behaving to have some sub consciousness still keeping her on .

S- annika

She gave no response and remained engaged in the process of struggle to keep her eyes open . Shivaay sighed and peeped close to clip out the seat belt , she made a sudden sneeze and opened her eyes big for he crushed his eyes feeling those wet droplets on his neck.

S- teek hai aao

He quietly ran around the car and opened the door to pull her out , she jolted off though .

A- shivaay what are we doing here !

Shivaay cringed in confusion .

S- matlab ?

A- it's Adi's wedding today , why are we here !!

She shouted insisting the point for shivaay instantly palmed her mouth to stop her from making any word with that creaky voice.

S- no annika not yet . Come with me .

He dragged her out from the car and grabbed her waist to support her walk inside but she kept protesting.

A- shivaay means it's our first anniversary bi , haina ?

S- snap out of it ani

A- how dare you forget our anniversary shivaay!

Poking her finger into his cheek she made a shout and he didn't wait before just carrying her in his arms to make a straight run to their room .

A- shivaay

S- shh annika , you'll wake everyone .

A- you're lying, just yesterday I danced at Charu's sangeet.

S- stop dreaming please .

A- you wanna act ignorant ok , but I do remember . Happy anniversary !!

Throwing her arms around his neck, she leaned close and started kissing all over his face . Shivaay had let down his guard big this time and annika was currently in the practise of tempting him hard .

He reached the room and placed her on the bed slowly while she still kept smooching on his jawline as if she was trying to suck out his skin .

A- hmm ! Chub raha hai , shave kyun nahi karthe tum ?

She complained after releasing him , while he chuckled and made her lay down slowly .

S- kal kartha hoon , tum so ja ab hmm ?

A- happy anniversary.

He settled the pillows for her, she kept mumbling this and soon dozed off still with that strict frown paving a narrow way on her forehead. Shivaay moved the duvet over her and bent close leaving a small peck on her hair before he could find place for himslef beside the crab like her , who had already spread her arms and legs taking atmost of the cot for herself.