CONVALESCENT QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

When Charu came inside the hospital , she found shivaay there already . He was standing by the reception to enquire the ward number . She went towards him .

C - shivaay .

He turned and passed a nod after seeing her . When the receptionist checked with the system and mentioned the floor number , both didn't delay any further to rush upstairs.

Just when they reached near the ward , the Doctor came out from there with a pad and stood noting something keenly .

S- Dr ? Annika , how's she ?

The Doctor adjusted his specs and looked upon the both when he heard shivaay's sudden fast paced words .

Dr - you're her ?

S- husband , she's my wife . Is she alright ?

He replied within no time anticipating the Doctor's next words .

Dr - yeah , Dr. Annika is fine now. I think she didn't have anything since morning . Not everyone can hold on with an empty stomach whole day , and I think she gets dehydrated soon . Does she ?

S- no .

C- yes .

The Dr looked at the two alternatively while shivaay already passed a bewildered stare on charu who blinked at him once before facing the Doctor again .

C- yes Doctor , you're correct . She does get dehydrated soon, but that condition has been taken care of . She's ok now , then how suddenly?

Shivaay was entirely bemused hearing all this as till this day he had no idea of this problem.

Dr - yeah , I am not telling that she fainted due to dehydration , I'm sure not taking proper breakfast is her problem. I just asked to know if she had any deficiency in the past . Don't worry , she's absolutely fine , you can take her home . Just see that she doesn't skip her timely food , I've said this to her also . And Mr ...?

He trailed the word looking at shivaay which he noticed.

S- Shivaay .

Dr - Mr. Shivaay , I'd advice you to be aware of your wife's health history. This time, it isn't any big problem so it's fine but in future...maybe during her delivery period these all must he clarified to the Doctor . So be careful .

Hearing everything , shivaay nodded tightening his lips. Indeed , he should have known about it before hand but maybe be did become careless.

S- can we see her now ?

The Doctor smiled watching his desperate face.

Dr - sure .

As he opened the door and rushed in , charu stood near the door with a perplexed face watching the scene infront.