HONEST QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Heart demands my queen is topped with number 5 in anika !! I didn't expect this ,I'm  feeling so happy   which is actually because of you guys . Thank you so much, always grateful to you people for supporting me ❤

Jhanvi has come to visit  charu with her gift ,as it was her sangeeth the following day . Shivaay had also accompanied her .

C- thank you so much aunty, it's so pretty!

She exclaimed revealing the beautifully embroidered pink lehanga from the box .

J- save this thanks for your sasu maa , she selected  this for you.

Charu smiled listening to this and shifted her gaze on shivaay , wriggling her eyebrows once she asked him whether he liked that dress to which he smiled before nodding .

Only if his badi maa hadn't requested him ,he wouldn't have come . These kind of situations were definitely not his cup of tea ,formalities and stuffs...no.

Through time,the ladies were engrossed in their conversation regarding some designer and boutique while charu had already disappeared inside her room. She would never want to stay there wearing that tank top and shorts.

Shivaay rolled his eyes watching Meena and Jhanvi to have already left to kitchen ,still keenly emerged into some other random topic. Gossips and ladies move in perfect sync, he sighed .

Why were his eyes traversing through every inch of the house ? Expecting someone  ?

Someone without whom his orbs won't settle back down with peace ? Yes ,maybe !

That's when he received a call ,and he moved to the balcony ,attending it .

Finishing her double duty for today, annika returned back home . She had to take up double duty so that she could be free for tomorrow's function. Indeed , it remained a  hectic day throughout making her hell tired that she just threw her bag away which landed near the corner of the room and sat on the couch with a thud .

Stretching her entire self from head to legs ,she leaned back on the cushion to comfort herself in the semi sleeping position .

She hardly knew that she was certainly changing the numbers continuously with the remote's button getting pressed played on bad, as she merely kept her eyes open ,being drowsy. But she was changing channels continuously,

S- yes , send me those files as soon as possibleI'll check it for once and then you can proceed...ok ,right .

He completed the call and sat on the other corner of the couch and failed to notice the sleeping beauty by the other side as he was still thumbing on his phone going through his mail .