HESITATING QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay closed the door for annika when she settled in the back seat with charu beside . Just when he was about to walk around to the other side , he saw her jumping down again quickly. He sighed keeping both his hands on either sides of his hip .

S- annika , kya kar

A- shivaay , I guess they've opened a new ice-cream parlour here !! Thank God , I had to cross the signal and walk past two streets to find a cone for me you know ? but ab ...! I'm going to have one now , if you want you can come with me . First day koi discount hoga , hey charu come .

She cut him off and exclaimed to recite everything while charu and shivaay rolled their eyes .

C- deko shivaay , she is the so called patient !

As she peeped out through the window, she muttered this eyeing annika .

A- charu I'm telling you if you start again ,then

S- ok annika , I want an i bar .

A- and a butterscotch cone for me !

He let sigh when she replied , he had succeeded in diverting her . Or else .. ?! These two girls just begin their cock fight anytime and everywhere.

S- aao na charu ?

He passed a nod saying this and charu agreed getting down.

A- hmm come behna ! Let me buy you some bitter flavour .

She wound her elbow into charu's arm and dragged her towards the shop while shivaay sprinted behind them to catch annika's pace .

C - Shivaay you remember ? Once we fought with the canteen staff in our college for providing only chocobar stick throughout the semester. Our management was such a scrooge then .... Tera kaisa hai ? , hmm ! It's a delight man !

She caught his hand which held the stick and relished a bite from his bar while he casually added speaking about their college adventures .

Annika who was savouring her cone happily slow downed and forgot to even lick the content when she noticed this .

This very casual gesture did something to her right at this moment because she , eventhough being his wife , still can't bring herself to show such kind of rights on him . His friend charu was a step ahead in his scale always , she could easily grasp it .

There's none she could blame , but still , it hurts to even think that annika does have a limit line with shivaay .

Lost in her own thoughts she had let all the cream melt and flow down her wrist while she just sat idle ,looking somewhere else.