FRUSTRATED QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Dh - praniti I can't find my pendrive .

Pr- the blue one ? Check in Adi's room I remember seeing it there .

Came Praniti's reply from the kitchen . He switched the laptop to sleep mode and went upstairs .

Dh - what a mess, this boy never listens to anything I got to say .

Speaking to himslef , Dhruv started arranging the things on the shelf. He folded the sheets and cleared some unwanted things from the table .

While he was searching for the pendrive in the cupboard something else caught his attention .

A picture of Adi and Charu was stuck on the inner side of the door. Seemed like one clicked during a school fucntion . Adi was dressed like a king and charu resembled an old grandmother , she had his crown on her head though . Both had their innocent smiles on ,which provided a different mood to that image .

Dhruv smiled on noticing the heart shaped border which was drawn around the photo .

Pr- I got your coffee Dhruv , where are y

Praniti remained quiet on finding him staring at the picture like that .

Dh- you think he could be this happy with anyone else ?

Praniti was surprised . She then slowly walked ahead to stand next to him and took a look at the photo for a second .

She shook her head soon, Dhruv chuckled faintly .

Dh- no ?

Pr- no .

Dh- I just want him to be this much happy forever.

Stating this he closed the cupboard after taking the pendrive ,and went from there . Praniti who watched this quietly had a wide grin on her face .

A- that's what I can't understand, usually in such cases I would need 2 , 3 sessions to know things but with Arjun I'm still not clear. Neither agitation nor ignorance , he's able to converse with me so well doctor. This is really strange , atleast for me , maybe I'm not giving my 100%. He seems pretty normal to me .

Annika added all her points one by one for the Dean listened to her calmly , maintaining a faint smile throughout .

' Don't come to any conclusion yet , there is always more . He tried to strangle himslef to death once . Do you think he's normal?'

She felt those chills on hearing him say that .

A- but Doctor I don't think he's pretending too . Without knowing his exact condition and worries , I'm afraid I can't treat him well .