PROUD QUEEN

Aww look at these two !! I've watched this particular scene for like a 100 times , more than 100 actually. It's one simple scene but I just love the flow of it and the way they both would have carried it out is so 💘💘💘 . I'm a great fan of such genuinely heartwarming scenes. Ahh !! Goa episodes actually gave us some extremely beautiful moments . Ok now , I'll stop . Happy reading !

Thank you for voting 😊

A- acha , if baby girl huwi thi tho ?

G- aarohi .

A- seems like you guys had planned everything beforehand haan

Just immediately she noticed the way gauri and Om shared an eyelock , gauri's blush was appealing. Annika grasped something from it.

A- made this masterplan while you both were in school itself , am I right ?

Annika nudged her shoulder and giggled as gauri passed a mischievous nod. Om bit his tongue and pretended to look everywhere in embarrassment.

A- Hey Om O ,Om idhar , udhar kya oreo zumba kar raha hai ? Idhar idhar deko, I knew when I saw you both together at the court for the first time ki , these two are silent killers . Matlab , you both look purely innocent par

She started coughing suddenly due to a choke in her throat ,which obviously was because of her non stop talking even while chewing and swallowing the food .
Gauri immediately fetched the jug but found it empty ,she left to the kitchen to bring some water . Annika kept patting her head and turned towards him to find his glass filled . She quickly tried to pick it but failed as he was a second ahead of her .

Shivaay who was much busy in his phone call, didn't actually realize what was happening. He casually took the glass and started taking sips while she behaved like a grumpy kid. By the time Gauri came back and she offered a glass which annika straightly rejected .

G - bhabi have some .

She shook her head and kept coughing with her focus glued on shivaay . This was not about this choke anymore . How can he just avoid her like that ? Yes ,she realized how ignorant she had been about things going around in the house ,but still he should give a chance .
She even tried speaking to him after that ,but he hardly responded . And now ! Don't give up annika , it's ok if you sound like some Godzilla too , fight !

Annika deliberately positioned herself close to him and increased her volume of coughs. Well, it wasn't completely acting . Her suffer weighed 80 % to be honest. Gauri was confused by her behaviour though .