DICTATING QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

I enjoyed typing this chapter , a different day in shivika's life . Write down your views too 😁

He kept his teeth gritted throughout , his eyes sprouted annoyance , annika noticed this and shook her head in disbelief.

A- oh come on shivaay, chod na . She was just being random about it .

S- but why would she even mention that , infront of me especially.

Came his immediately reply in that very stern voice . She smiled .

A- it is true , she once did talk to papa asking my hand for her son . But it was

S- yup , don't wanna hear about it . Hereafter I'm just gonna wait in car , you can go invite your family and friends yourself .

He cut her in the middle and made it clear , she frowned .

A- why is that?

S- I don't know how many more aunties like her are left and how many sons they do have , so best I stay away .

He answered looking at nothing but the straight road ahead , she pinched his cheek immediately and sang .

A- awww ! So much possessive tho why didn't you accept me the first time when I proposed you haan ? Where was this man then ?

Even shivaay couldn't help but grin this time, he cornered his eyes at her once before looking straight again .

S- sleeping , I guess .

A - atleast I didn't get going to marry someone else , unlike you .

Annika commented to tease him, but there was a long silence after when she said that . She kept looking at him keenly .

S- somehow I made it to you finally though , only that matters .

Making one look at her for a second , he quickly turned .Only then she bent down to notice his palm on her lap, she smiled and held his hand , interlocking her fingers with his.

Both smiled looking at each other , and that's when shivaay got a call . She insisted him not to attend while driving but he made a pleasing look and did otherwise .

S- what do you mean compromised !

She was startled on hearing his sudden roar , he seemed raged .

S- the meeting is next week , How can it leak ? Grabbing this project is one crucial thing we have to do , and now this ? It's too critical to make complete structure from scratch once again , how did this happen !

Annika stared at the digital speed monitor worriedly , she quickly leapt and pulled the seat belt around him before settling it for herself . The numbers kept going up and up.