FEATHERED QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay sighed looking at time ticking 5 pm , this day really pulled a lot of his energy. Some of his new decisions which Tej thinks is unnecessary required his special attention . He didn't want to stand a black mark if anything goes wrong because on the whole , he would be the one to be blamed.

Never , Shivaay Singh Oberoi has no place for any claims as such in his domain of world. He signed the remaining files and closed it at once to much of his pleasure . Completed .

Grabbing the car keys , he stood up and picked the coat when suddenly her thoughts hit his mind as some plain droplets of rain popping down suddenly and leaving soon when the bright sun comes in defence . The main point here is there is no sun to play an obstacle to his thoughts where as if she resides on his mind , then his heart would automatically alarm the mind to start playing all their flashbacks consecutively.

He smiled , remembering their phone conversation. Poor she had to hear that from the conductor and she even had to travel standing , in that rushed bus . Soon he knew that he was going to pick her up from hospital today .

Well , he always asks her to take one car for work but she being the ever so peek of self - made attitude didn't approve . Before marriage , she used to travel with charu in her two- wheeler but that can't happen now. So it's bus and auto until she makes up to save a good amount which could buy her a brand new car. In that case she's yet to wait for some time, as just now for the wedding she had used her savings. Thus , every luxurious option can wait. That's her point .

' Dr , Dean has asked you to visit and check on a coma patient who has just revived. Here are his reports '

The nurse informed passing the file while annika leaned back and went through it keenly . This type of cases aren't new to her but rare. Coma patients will actually have a sudden restless response when they wake up and the procedure to handle them is sometimes different which only mind professionals like her can do .

This particular person is a suicide case , who jumped from the 3rd floor of his college building when the girl he loved rejected him for some reasons .

A- fine , I'll come. Ward no ?

Closing the file , she enquired casually.

' no - 302 in the second block Dr '

A- now slowly open your eyes Mr...Ishaan .

Stopping at the middle she checked the file again to confirm his name , and the patient struggled a little on sensing the sudden light which striked on his eyes when he opened them . He kept blinking.