SPECIAL QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

It was half past twelve when annika started tossing her positions to comfort herself in sleep but she only ended up being wide awake for the next few minutes . Blaming herself for skipping the dinner that night ,she frowned . First time in her life, she chose sleep over food as she was really tired after standing and posing for nearly 5 to 6 hours. The guest's arrival just didn't stop only, serves for being the wife of a big buisnessman . But again her hunger won once more as she could hear all growling sound effects in her stomach. She looked aside to find him sleeping with his palms covering his cheeck as he was lying  in the side position. Unaware to herself ,she had a smile on her face . She knew about her feelings but what about him? He definitely is a good man and a perfect prince of her dreams who is now sleeping beside her life a baby . But what is it that both were upto in life ?  Before anything ,she decided to tell him everything about charu first . When he was certainly so trustworthy and kind ,she did not have heart to hide things from him just because he might get angry on her . Indeed ,he will be upset with her for not admitting everything before and he even might shout at her . It's ok ,she can cope up with that too, but hiding it still  ,will make it only worse . Her trail of thoughts were broken by her growling stomach again .

At once she peeled the duvet off urgently and the sudden movement disturbed him as he slightly turned . Immediately she got down slowly and ran to his side when he was still squirming with a frown but , his eyes were closed carrying the sleep in . She hesitantly placed her plam on his forehead and traced to end up ruffling his hair which gradually rubbed his frown as he relaxed entering his deep sleep again after a few minutes.

She couldn't ignore but pass a flying kiss towards her sleeping prince.

Leaning on one side of the fridge she was sipping the juice bottle which she had just fetched out . Sensing something she peeped out to find the refrigerator's door left open and before she could contemplate anything ,the door slammed back to close in a force.

At once she heard a shriek, which made her flinch.

P- ahhh!! Oh My Mata ,Booth!

The scene in front just made annika laugh.

Pinky shivering in fear with her eyes tightly closed with her plams covering to secure her face . Annika just covered her mouth and tried to control her laughter but pinky already heard it and opened her eyes with atmost fear .

A- aunty mein hoon ,Annika ! booth nahi.

She managed to mutter this inbetween her laughs and pinky looked totally embarrassed as she just slowly looked away with a grumpy face .

P- tum ? What are you doing here at this time ?

Taking a gulp of water from the bottle which she held , she questioned.

A- vo ,I didn't have dinner and I couldn't sleep as I was feeling hungry. So ,thought of finding something to eat .

P- nahi kaya ? Itna acha menu tha aaj. Actually, in our house we don't keep the remaining  food you know, waste ho jaayega. I packed everything and gave it to the maid . Pata nahi, if I could get you something.