UNLUCKY QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😁

A- I believe it's my turn to break your phone , can't remember the reason for its existence only !

She kept adding while comforting an asleep oreo on her lap , and shivaay on the other side was already surrounded with different thoughts . Thoughts of the vet ofcourse .

S- you've known that man ani ? I mean that Dr.Arjun .

A- I was so scared pata hai ? Some kind of creepy feeling was just...and you didn't even attend my call that time . Pagal ho rahi thi mein shivaay .

S- yeah he did give me that creepy feeling actually, and he acted like he already knew you . You know him ?

A- I didn't know thank god Rudy noticed first . I was so stupid ki mein I just woke up ,had food and sat infront of the TV . Sorry baby .

Annika clutched onto him close and caressed oreo's head softly . The journey went on with both not even being close to realize what the other person actually was saying . Focus is very important and they did have it , on something else is the correction needed . If only a third person had been present in the scene , they'd have gone mad already , what's with this dumb couple !

Holy god wanted to help this grown up kids and there came a ring on annika's mobile , finally ,she was distracted .

A- bol monkey .

Ad - where are you?

A- going home .

Ad - annika exactly kahan?

A- on a space ship towards Mars ! Google map hoon kya mein ? pata nahi near our school road I think .

Ad- super , meet me at the stationary shop .

A- you're actually here ?

Ad- I came to drop mom at the temple ,tho

A - I can sense some excitement in your monkey tone , wait for me ! shivaay not this one take the next right opposite to my school, haan .

Ad - and you know finally what she said , oh my god annika your sister was like a bomb today ! She said she doesn't care of papa's decision anymore ," I will marry Adi with or without your approval " Annika can you believe this !!

While Adi imitated telling those words like Charu annika was already surprised. As Adi exclaimed and jumped hugging annika , oreo who heard this sudden noise started whimpering and barked on being scared . Shivaay carried him immediately and traced his palm on oreo's body smoothly.

S- stop shouting like a ghost Adi , oreo dek kuch nahi hai , I'm here I'm here .

Annika chuckled watching Adi's offended face .