AFFECTED QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Annika couldn't do anything rather to press her lips to a line and smile watching gauri hiding her eyes with a black bunched strings which obviously belonged to her husband's. Thanks to Om for choosing a terrific horror film as their to be screened picture . He himself was finding all ways to hide his face whenever the sound effects reduced seeming to bring some horrendous scene ,and his wife was just so much in spreading his hair on her eyes in fear . And Rudra who was shelled by his thick blanket started shivering ,as he listened to the screeching sound of the door when the girl in the movie walked inside the house . He was literally going to insert the pop corn into his nose as his eyes were boomed on watching the mirror scene . Ahh, sound effects play a vital role in horror movies that with a mere noise one's BP can raise as mountains.
Annika chuckled watching their states .

Wait one second ,where is the third one ?
She looked back as her Prince was seated on the bed behind her. Is he still engaged with his laptop? Ufff! No, looks like he's trying to shield his sight off the screen using the laptop. Is he feared of ghosts too? She wondered watching his figure shrinking with his head bent facing the keys. Damn ,he just didn't see the screen even but he looked an afraid cat already .

Aww ! Feared Prince is really cute ,she smiled dreamily.

Thud thud thud ,

Boom, Rudra had wriggled out worst on listening to knock sound all of a sudden and everyone started laughing on him as all those golden pricks of pops were fully emptied on his head due to his sudden stunt .

P- shivaay..., Om Rudra , the dinner is ready .

They heard pinky's voice from outside . Shivaay and Om just laughed out watching their brother's pitiful state while Gauri scooted close to Rudra who was busy dusting his hair ,and helped him .

R - enough baiya , Teek hai na . I was already scared after watching that ghost's face and suddenly when I heard the knock sound I was really... , urghh!

He sighed shaking his head to remove the image of that ghost from his mind.

Pinky who just sat after serving shivaay , looked at him in worry.

P- Did you watch an horror movie today ?

Her sudden worried ascent grasped annika's attention who was concentrating on her plate until then .

S - ji mom .

A shocked pinky instantly turned aside towards shakthi in a jolt and announced .

P- ohh my mata ! dekiye shakthiji, I'm going to sleep in shivaay's room today. Don't forget to have your medicines, ok ?

Sh - par kyun?

He asked in bewilderment and so looked others who were present for the dine .

P- arey, aap bool gayi ? Shivaay is so scared of ghosts . Bachpan se hi! He used to cry after watching horror movies and I had to sit all night ,reciting sweet angel stories for him .