CUTE QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Feeling her smooth chill palm on his skin he looked upto her , her eyes watched him with some atmost care ...concern and ...?

This sight of her's served a kind of drug for him , an addiction!

A prolonging eyelock followed back ,with both leaving no way rather just falling deep into the other through eyes .

A- careful shivaay !

Her voice seemed to carry a kind of dominance, like she had the whole lot of rights on him . He ,who was still not over from drowning into her hazel orbs blinked twice hearing this and looked aside.

The lift halted between the 3rd and 2nd floor with a thud,

Annika banged the door many times , before getting tired and slinding on one side to sit back , down .

A- oh my god!! What's this now ?

She frowned, while he looked hesitant.

S- you're fine right ?

His mild voice brought an explosion inside her ,this man rarely speaks out what he feels . And she very well knew that he was actually concerned for her now . She jumped from within ,which she smartly hid and played normal . She nodded before answering ,

A- you know shivaay ,I had skipped my breakfast to prepare my tummy for a good heavy lunch . It's Eli's treat today ! Par...

She whined while his eyes widened ,

S- really annika? All you care about is food in a situation like this ,where we have no idea of what's happening ?

A- let me call her atleast, she might help .

She spoke and dialled for eli and shivaay shook his head . He was certainly speaking with her ,and she just acts as though he merely exists. Not wanting to start an arguement ,he stayed quite . But still , he felt relieved. She's back to normal now ! And that's exactly what he wanted , she and silence would be his last preference anytime . Isn't he irritated by her non stop blabberings anymore? He's changing  and poor he is totally unaware of it .

" hey annika ,where are you ? Everyone are here ,and it's only you who had not shown up yet .I had ordered all your favourites from the menu , kahan ho yaar ? "

Poor eli wasn't aware that she was actually adding more fuel in the fire .

A- you idiot , let me speak first. I'm stuck here ,in the elevator. Must be some ,mechanical problem . Run to the management and bring the mechanic first you stupid .

" ani  if it's a prank ,kindly stop it ! You and your silly pranks "

A- you dumbo eli ! Wait ,