CARELESS QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

I would like to thank all the readers,  guess what ? We're here at the 50th chapter!!! Thanks to each and everyone guys

And thanks to our dear lovely shivika !!!💘 the sole reason for this very book this account  ,this app and everything!😍

S- annika this is unfair !

He screamed and pulled the duvet on himself  when she frowned .

A-   now I don't even have a thread of it on me shivaay  . I'll freeze then .

She gripped the cloth and pulled it forcely to snatch it and cover herself

Shivaay looked at his hardly covered self and exhaled deeply .

S- annika!

He groaned only to receive a nice glare from her .

A- what can I do ? This sheet is so small to even fit one , why didn't you bring one from home ?

S- annika I wasn't preparing myslef to go for a picnic  .

Listening to his statement , she rolled her eyes once and sighed.

A- we have only one option left now.

S- what is it ?

A- instead of lying  away, we  both have to  come close.  Tab bi bada difference nahi hoga , with this baby cloth but maybe both can share it to an extent.  What say?

As she popped her brows and questioned  , he already jumped to the centre of the bed and snatched the duvet for she soon crawled to end up close to him. Now both felt far better .

S- thank God.

Shivaay muttered silently which she didn't miss to hear .

A- wrong, thank annika for her brilliant idea .

He looked at her for once and then the ceiling again.

S- got to buy one . A big one .

A- means, you'll go shopping ? I'll come too ! It's been so long you know ? Don't deny saying   ' annika you've got a fractured hand , you can't come ' I won't listen . I'm totally

She stopped her words on sensing him to have turned the other side to show his back to her. Twisting her mouth to one side , she closed her eyes to invite sleep .

What can he even do ? Start a word and here , she writes an essay with it . He smiled.

But the main point has already been noted though ,he has to take her out for shopping .