LOSER QUEEN

Wishing everyone a very happy new year !!!

Like shivika said , things  we do on the very first day of the year will be our routine throughout the year . So hope I could be regular with updates hereafter 😄

Thank you for voting 😊

Ok this is not so done ! He felt as though he was kidnapped and put into some alien planet . A silence atmosphere with her around didn't seem good at all . Some uneasiness just kept residing him him throughout when he wasn't able to converse or even hear her voice.

He missed her weird talks  !!

Well, this challenge was turning out to be a more of a trouble not for her rather him .

'Why even did I challenge her ...?! '

He face palmed himslef and sat back on the couch to immediately feel her index finger poking his left shoulder. Annika was savouring the lunch which he had just served for her . She kept nudging him while chewing the food and he popped his brows reflexly in question.

Shivaay let an immediate chuckle  on watching her doing some actions . Only after a few more attempts she was able to show clear , he understood.  She was actually asking about the plan diagram drawn on the white sheet which he was holding.

S- this is for the new project .

Once again she drew patterns of  round with her finger over it and questioned for he replied immediately.

S- it's a residential apartment

Her face grew weird , she was totally confused  . He watched her in keen when she actioned that the plan didn't actually look like an apartment or a building even . Shivaay smiled at her noticing which she frowned .

S- these are just the interior blocks,  not the actual outlook . It might look like some random boxes but it's not just that.

As soon as he completed she brought her hand infront to action and claim her next question . Never did he loose his calm self , infact he admired her all the while when she showed those different signs with her hand .

One thing is certain . Nothing can stop the hyper her . A sense organ was put off for every other just beamed on to show the actual her . What if she's quite , she's being annika ! He suppressed his smile and narrated about the plan to answer her current question .

But still, he wanted her to stop . Wanted her to open her mouth and end this stupid challenge .

For annika , though it was the toughest task she somehow managed because if not voice then actions ofcourse ! Everything about her spontaneous attitude is keeping people around her engaged with whatsoever she does , in that case she was very well interacting with him now . She was doing good .