WIFE-ZONED QUEEN

Surprised?!

First ,  I would like to thank everyone for sharing your honest reviews . I liked that actually , thank you guys!  So glad to know many are really engaged with this book and the characters .

Going through the comments , I guess many have come to a conclusion already . As a girl myself I wouldn't want the girl characters in my book to fall back bluntly. So we'll see what annika does here .

That's what I said of not having updated the entire chapter  . So here's the continuation.

Read the author note at last .

At the same time when annika was with Adi , here ,shivaay was going more worried on not finding her anywhere at the hospital. He ran to check at the entrance but she was already gone. All the while he kept on dialling for her , but there was no answer .

He then rang for charu to know if she had come there because their house was nearby that locality . When charu denied saying annika wasn't there , he tension magnified .

S- don't know where she is . Om , I'll just go check and come . Be with Rudy , hmm?

Om- fine .

Since it has already started raining heavily , annika asked Adi to drop her at home .

By the time they reached the apartment , both got drenched fully . Holding the cloth with which she had covered her head , annika spoke .

A- how can you leave in this rain now ? Come with me ,

Ad- no way, your sister will kill me with her knife eyes if she finds me here again .

A- you're drenched stupid.

Pulling his hand , she insisted him to come .

Ad- no worries , my cousin's house is in the next block . I'll go there , bye .

A- acha ? Fine , bye .... Hey monkey ek minute , I have a good news ...chod , I'll tell you afterwards. Jao tum ,

Ad - arey aise kaise ? What good news ?

Wiping his wet face, he asked wanting an answer soon and she immediately spoke .

A- you have been shortlisted ! In charu's company !!

At once there was a wide grin on Adi's face which was visible even in that seemingly dark atmosphere.

Ad- wohhooo annika ! I feel like dancing in rain now , what did you even say ?! Charu's office ?!!

Spreading his arms in air , he exclaimed while annika smacked him soon .