SENSITIVE QUEEN

Thank you for voting and yeah, thanks to all for checking my shots book as well 😊

The security said that he had gone out once and that time oreo might have gone somewhere as otherwise there was no way that anything could have went unnoticed by him when he was there inside .

Shivaay was already shouting at him in rage .

A - shivaay please , stop shouting at him now . He did do it deliberately , leave it shivaay.

Tugging onto his shirt piece near the wrist, she insisted hearing which shivaay looked at her in confusion.

S- annika , you even realize ? Oreo is missing !

Emphasizing the word , he spoke sparing a strong glare on the man to which annika immediately replied .

A- nothing will happen to him shivaay . He'll be here somewhere , he won't go anywhere without me .

Shivaay felt strange at her calm voice when she said spoke . Indeed he did witness the terrified face which she had a few minutes ago. And now , she was like normal . He's yet to know her well . Annika isn't the one who would jump up to react till extremes . She's a one tranquil person in any situation at the first place . Shivaay was clueless of this , and just nodded to her statement not wanting to deviate her confidence.

S- chalo phir ,

Both ran out and checked around the compound surrounding the building . They split up to check on all sides there , but Oreo was seen nowhere.

When annika was looking by the entrance side , she noticed something and stood staring it blankly . Shivaay who just came there after checking at the parking area , touched her shoulder from behind to gain her attention .

S- annika ?

Without responding , she ran to a roadside vendor there .

A- baiya , did they burst crackers here ?

She enquired pointing the mess of small papers which was scattered all over there on the road , while shivaay who followed her behind looked back on the road after hearing her question.

' ji , koi political crowd tha '

Annika gulped down deep before facing shivaay who was looking at her intently, for an explanation.

S - what happened annika ?

A- loud crackers scares Oreo very much . The security booth is near the entrance , he would have been there inside . But after hearing the loud noise he must have ran somewhere. Somewhere far... to get rid of the sound.