AIDING QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Finishing her shift by 1 pm , annika planned to rush to some good restaurant nearby . Poor girl didn't have anything since morning , bound with her own thoughts ,she actually didn't realize how time flew off . So deep were her inner talks which was certainly a nice quarrel between her heart and brain . Before she could know which organ among those won, she realized that her very grumbling stomach won over everything. Deciding to halt her overlapping thoughts for now ,she called her dearie Elizabeth, ordering her to join for lunch. One soul who is all capable of handling her madness is her friend , she knew .

Eli- tho phir my dear baby , marriage life kaisi hai teri, apni prince ke saath !?

Sipping some water, she asked wriggling her eyebrows with a sheepish smile covering her face to soon receive a deadly glare from annika .

A- Eli ...! Just shut that smile of your's orelse ,

Passing a daring look, she gripped the glass of water watching which Eli gulped at once , knowing very well what awaits her if she continues. Letting a huge sigh, she concentrated on the food ,when her mobile rang . But she wasn't just attending that call which rung for more than 3 times .

A- Eli ki bachi , pick up the phone you idiot!

She reacted being frustrated and Eli shook her head,

E- I won't .

A- arey who's is it ?

E- who else ? Zahir ,

She replied and rolled her eyes ,while annika grew eager .

A- what's wrong with you? You guys fought with each other ?

E - tum hi kaho ani , you know right? I was planning to talk to my parents about Zahir this month end during their anniversary party, I thought of introducing him to them . But he just spoiled everything !

A- what did he do ?

E - he fought with his manager on something and resigned his job. How can he be so irresponsible ? If he had thought about me once , would he have had done that ?!

She ranted in anger and annika let a sigh .

A - why didn't you tell me this before?

E- you yourself have so much to handle, I ( interrupted)

A- bas bas beth , don't act as if you're so sweet . Chal , attend the call . I know about Zahir , there must have been something really serious orelse he wouldn't have taken that step .

E - don't try to defend him annika . I'm already scared of revealing about our marriage to my parents, and if he sits without any job ...then with what confidence will I face them ?

Annika sensed her worry , and suddenly something striked her mind.

A - fine , don't be tensed. I'll do something.