STRICT QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Finally my exams got over today , so here I am . Sorry guys I wasn't able to respond to your messages immediately .

Annika decided to not speak about the advance cash anymore because she very well realized that he wouldn't want to give an honest reply regarding it which will reflexly make her angry . She thought to better leave this topic here only , if not then she can't keep her mouth shut . Even shivaay made use of this excuse and refused of speak of it for now .

The day remained to become an usual one , and it was early night when annika already found her nap while shivaay was present in the living room , engaged with his laptop .

He was confused on hearing the sudden ring of the calling bell at that time  .

At once there was a wide smile on his face after seeing the person by the door who soon rushed in to share a hug with him .

C - hey !!

S - hi ! Andhar aao .

That's when he noticed Adi who stood beside her , he just passed a formal smile and invited both inside. Adi kept silent throughout .

S- vaise ,

C - I know what you're going to ask , I didn't tell you about my plan because I wanted to surprise you !

S- someone looks super happy today ...?

He quizzed popping his brows and watched both of them  alternatively .

C - I'll tell but before that , where's my sister annika ?

Ad - sleeping , mostly .

Came his immediate reply for which shivaay blinked , ticking his answer .

S- exactly.

C - sleepy log ! Didn't even hear the calling bell ?!!

She asked showing her much surprised face and shivaay immediately pasted a silly grin on his lips .

S- don't even go there ! You can't know how well her ears work when asleep .

Experience of spending an whole night outside made him give that sarcastic answer .

C - where's the room ?

Throwing her bag on the couch , she enquired for shivaay quietly pointed the direction . All the three went there together to only find annika tossing on the bed and hugging the pillow to her chest in process of comforting herself.

C- is this normal ? Like , sleeping this early ?!

Charu questioned titling her head sideways ,near him .