EXPLICIT QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Before starting. I want to share my happiness with you all . Not a big lover of naagin series ,but now ...I  can't wait for weekends.  Obviously it's because of our Surbhi !!! Watched yesterday's episode and I really liked it . The happiness when we get to see our baby onscreen is 💃💃💃💃.

Anyone like me ? Up for naagin5?😁

Ok let's start, 

A- whatever you say gauri , nude colours has it's own glint ! See , it suits your skin colour so well .

Drawing a streak of line on her nail , annika expressed holding the polish brush with her fingers for which gauri just smiled in return . Soon annika resumed to complete .

G- ji bhabi even I like nude colours.

A- hi-fi then! Well, I don't know how only people tend to prefer loud shades . I mean some colours look really monstrous in long nails you know ?

Tak .

They heard some sound from the other side of the couch where pinky has been seated , watching something on TV . Annika looked back to find that she had dropped the remote by mistake ,and bent down to get it for her. If only she knew what actually happened.

Bright dark blue was the colour painted on pinky's nails which she had exclusively done so that it goes well with the salwar which she has wore today . Hearing annika's words , subconsciously her fingers curled within to not reveal her loud nails and reflexly the remote in her grip attained it's place on the floor .

Grabbing it from the ground annika passed it to pinky who first forwarded but soon pulled back her hand insisting her to just keep it aside on the couch which she did .

G- but bhabi ? You have painted red on your toe nails , you said you don't like dark

A- hey shhh!

Annika immediately held gauri's hands , signalling her to suppress the tone .

G- what's it?

She whispered.

A- secret ! I like both the shades, nude and bright. I just pretended because,

Maintaining the same low tone , she paused and swung her pupils towards pinky with a mischievous smile playing on her lips . And gauri just chuckled, realizing what she meant.

A- isn't she cute? !

G- bhabi aap bhi na ,

A- shh !