DARING QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

A - what do I do now ! Matlab , I really become nervous you know , bandha did so much for me and I just hurt him again . Tell me what do I do now ?

She laid back on the bed and complained looking at the only visible thing inside the room , the residents of the blue tank . Remembering the beautiful moments they just shared , she blushed touching her skin where all he had marked his lips a while ago .

A- not that I'm not ready par , par pata nahi !

She rolled and lied on her stomach , pressing her face on the pillow tightly.

Annika felt sad for doing that to him . It wasn't deliberate rather something which she couldn't control at that instant . She was desperate to speak and clear things with him because they've had enough for a while . Some days of peace and joy is must , she decided and waited for him to come back.

He came back after an hour to only find an asleep her , lying like that . He sighed deeply and went close to sit on the bed. A normal human could hardly breathe in this position with the face burried into the pillow like that but this girl , alien . He chuckled hearing his own mind voice and tried to turn her over . As soon as she turned and lied on her back , he looked away from her as her saree hardly covered her front. It took him to what happened a while ago, he rubbed his fingers on his forehead and sighed huge . He then covered the duvet over her after adjusting her dress properly.

Shivaay felt guilty actually, for whatever happened and for what he thinks he was wrong. Bending down close till his breath could touch her face , he stopped , and again made it close to leave a light kiss on her nose bridge. He then muttered a sorry and laid next to her . Sleep took over after long because his mind stayed too active with thoughts for a big while .

Stretching her arms up above she sat up at once and crushed her eyes before looking beside to find an empty side . The clock hit 10 watching which her eyes went big .

A - it's been an hour and still man hasn't returned back , What kind of prince does this !

Speaking to herself, she jumped off the bed and hurried towards the door only to be blocked by him who he entered from outside . She kept her hands on her hip immediately and put up a strong frown.

A- where were you ? See whatever it is we'll solve it, arey , it's my birthday and look at you showing all kind of attitude. I've been waiting for you , pata hai . I didn't even have dinner yet , just the cake and chocolates which I had at the hospital. Shivaay where are you going again I'm speaking to you , shi

She stopped then and there when he walked past her and opened the curtains , revealing the light . Her eyes went big realizing she had literally slept the whole night and he stood by there to take a glance of her reactions .