MRS. QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

She seemed so fierce and determined in her statement as she had actually held his collar harshly , making him go nil of any reply . Because he knew ,whatever she said was true. She was a girl who gives respect to feelings , he had already known it when she didn't even approach him with love after he had rejected once . She was definitely not like one he thought girls would actually be , selfish ...or taking advantage of situations...rather she was a woman of her own principles of life especially... love.

He decided not to force her , he has no rights to do that and impose his decision on her for she was not at fault too .

S- I'm sorry annika , I shouldn't have asked this . I'm none to take decisions on your behalf .I'm...I'm sorry par tum hi kaho ? What do you think I should do now ? It's not only my family out there , even your parents are present . What shall we do now ?

He admitted honestly and she stood surprised,he wasn't a person who'd accept his fault at ease and apologize. A tough head he is . She knew that he was really feeling guilty which she witnessed through his eyes layering the fact . She released her fists which had actually crushed his cloth's fabric by now .

That's when her mind registered his words clearly.

He was right, what about her family? Merged in all sorts of arguments with him , she had completely forgotten that she has a couple of people whom she must console .

Her parents weren't so strong to bear such a big thing . She was horrified to even think of opening the truth to her parents . The whole mandap is gathered with guests all around, it will be a huge shame for her family if everything breaks out .

A- so your next step is to corner me with the name of my parents?

She asked raising her eyebrows and he shook his head sighing.

S- annika , think practically. You aren't any small kid that I could just force and blackmail you . I said it because...it is reality , both our families are waiting outside !

He spoke insisting the to be faced reality, and she went immersed in her thoughts again.

Her mind was only surrounded by the flashes of her parent's smiling faces this morning when they started from home .

Tears formed capturing her eyes the moment she remembered everything .

If he was so protective about his family, she was no less too .

None would want their parents to stand shameful situation , especially the current scene would clearly lead to people questioning their values and way of nurturing.