MISERABLE QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😊

S - matlab?

C - I don't know she said her patient was serious and left , it's the third time now . She's really getting on my nerves these days and I should not utter a word about it. Cool !

Shivaay couldn't think straight after that  while charu just kept ranting about her sister disappearing every now and then when she was supposed to be the right hand here .

' excuse me , can you please hold this , just 2 minutes '

Charu looked at shivaay after when the hairdresser asked him for help , he stood there, idle  , lost in his own thoughts . Then she herself pulled his arm and made him grip her hair and that's when he came back .

C - even you can't figure it out right ,she's just too juvenile sometimes.

Shivaay didn't reply  anything to that and soon Praniti hurried inside .

Pr- charu,  did you see his jhootas? This boy is really such a disaster.

Charu chuckled watching her complain like that .

C - aunty, check in that box. Yes the black one inside the cupboard.

Pr- ohh thank you so much charu , got it .

She planted a light kiss on Charu's temple and was ready to leave with the box ,but, shivaay stopped her .

S- one second aunty , I don't know if I can ask you this . But I need a favour

Praniti looked at shivaay and then at Charu quizzically for the latter shrugged her shoulders and passed the same look on him .

He looked reluctant but couldn't hold himself from asking her  this.

'  Blood cancer , he's been taking treatment for almost , yeah , almost a year since we diagnosed it . His condition is really serious, we insisted him not to travel now , but he didn't listen.'

Annika had tears filled in her eyes,  ready to pour down any second  by the time he could complete. She gulped deep and did the same again and again until she gained some strength to speak .

A- why didn't you ...tell me ? As a Doctor shouldn't ...I be knowing about , my...patient ?

The Dean removed his specs to wipe his tears and wore them back again.

' he made me promise not to reveal this to you '

A- why !

This just came out  in air without any volume to build the sound,  as she hardly was in a condition to speak avoiding the lump in her throat . She sat down with a thud holding her head .