Three Out Of Four (Volume 5 Chapter 7)

As Watts blocks your laser, you could only helplessly watch as Cinder quickly approached the vulnerable Ruby.

But, before she could deliver a fatal blow, a red portal appears out of nowhere beside the two.

And, to you and Ruby's shock, Yang steps through and pushes Cinder back with a punch.

The blonde huntress then glances back at her downed sister, before turning back to Cinder with red eyes.

And to that, Cinder grinned wildly.

Ruby: Y-Yang...?

Suddenly, a huge shadow eclipses Cinder, and you looked at the portal to see a huge Arma Gigas walk through, illuminated in light blue light. Striking its huge sword down, Cinder was forced to dodge out of the way. And, from the portal, Weiss comes through and glances around her new surroundings. She then walks over and helps both you and Ruby up.

Weiss: You two okay?

Y/N: Y-Yeah... I'm fine.

Ruby: W-What're you two... h-how did you-?

Weiss: We'll catch up later.

Weiss gets into her stance and turns towards Cinder, and you all do the same as you all prepared to fight Cinder once more. Stunned at Weiss and Yang's sudden appearance, Jaune decides to turn towards the other side of the field to help his team against Emerald and Mercury, leaving you all to face Cinder.

With you all rushing forward, Cinder jumps away and blasts a stream of fire towards the Arma Gigas. However, the remnants of the flames catch onto the barracks of the camp, lighting it up ablaze. Outside, Raven watches as her camp burns, a single tear rolling down her face. Vernal approaches and Raven slowly collecting herself glances at her mask in hand.

But then, a voice approaches behind her.

Qrow: Raven.

Qrow approaches his sister and spreads his arms.

Qrow: It isn't too late to do the right thing. We can still stop her.

However, Raven shakes her head and dons her mask.

Raven: And which "we" are you referring to?

Raven lunges at Qrow and clashes blades, leaving Vernal to flee from sight. After a series of clashes between the two, the bandit tribe leader manages to trip Qrow up and send him back. She then opens up a portal with her Semblance and jumps through it, leaving Qrow behind with a scowl on his face.

Back in the camp, the battle raged on as you slashed and spun around Cinder with your gunblade. Ruby, using her Semblance, flies around Cinder to try and distract her. Yang was also on the offensive as she punches and blocks Cinder. And, Weiss was providing support from the back as she uses her dust to fling projectiles at Cinder, before using Time Dilation to speed both you, Ruby, and Yang up. 

However, Yang gets distracted as she hears a portal behind her and sees Raven, in bird form, fly off. Getting pissed at this, this left her wide open for Cinder to slash her. But, you and Ruby cut in front of her and blocked her slash with gritted teeth.

With Jake and the others, they had the numbers advantage over the two disciples and were starting to win their battle. Jaune blocks Mercury's kicks, letting Jake counter-attack with a barrage of slashes. And with Ren and Nora, they were slowly applying pressure onto Emerald, overpowering her with their skill.